Nike Air Sport Carry Bag Preview

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Nike Golf Introduces the Lightweight, Versatile Nike Air Sport Carry Bag

- Nike EquaFlex Max Air curved revolving double strap system keeps athletes comfortable on the course -

BEAVERTON, Ore. (October 17, 2013) – Athletes have to haul a variety of items around the golf course: clubs, balls, outerwear, water bottles, personal items – it adds up. Nike Golf’s new Nike Air Sport carry bag, weighing in at just under five pounds, brings a new level of comfort to that task. The Nike Air Sport carry bag features Nike’s proprietary EquaFlex Max Air curved revolving double strap system, which distributes bag weight evenly across the shoulders. Coupled with a ventilated air mesh back pad, the Nike Air Sport helps amplify endurance while reducing fatigue on the course.

The Nike Air Sport carry bag allows athletes to stay organized with an eight-way, three full-length divider system for maximized club visibility. Nine functional pockets, including a water-resistant fleece-lined valuables pocket, insulated cooler pocket, quick access drawstring pocket, full-length apparel pocket and scorecard/pencil pocket, offer plenty of storage space for everything an athlete needs during a round.

The Nike Air Sport carry bag is available in nine colorways that coordinate with hues featured in Nike Golf’s Spring 2014 apparel line.

Additional features include:

- Integrated GPS loop, pen sleeve and glove patch
- Custom grip leg end caps
- Logo cresting compatible
- Matching rain hood included

Nike Air Sport Carry Bag

Availability: November 1, 2013

Colorways: WHITE/VENOM GREEN/BLACK; BLACK/SILVER-DARK GREY; UNIVERSITY RED/WHITE-BLACK; MILITARY BL/MID NAVY-WHITE; MD BASE GREY/BLACK-VENOM GREEN; LIGHT CRIMSON/SILVER-BLACK; WHITE/SILVER-DEEP ROYAL BLUE; RED VIOLET/LASER CRIMSON-WHITE; and BLACK/BRIGHT GRAPE – EXOTIC DOTS

Street price: $149.99

BG0342_441.png-L.jpg

BG0342_561.png-L.jpg

BG0342_130.png-L.jpg

OK, well, the white one looks pretty dang badass. Wonder what the overall bag weight on it is.

Is it weird that I want the pink one?

Saw these earlier on Twitter.

White definitely looks the best, solid price point also!

I like the white one. Prob not gonna be looking for a new bag this year though but Nike makes a solid bag.

The bags look comfortable if that is possible. Light and fluffy and space age.

Good price, and decent looking bags...

But is it weird to look at the new Nike bag, and the new Wilson Staff carry bag, and really, really want the Wilson more?

White is for sure the best looking one. First thought when I saw the blue was "eww" but the white looks great. Only one problem. Keeping white clean is nearly impossible. But not a bad price

Good looking bag, like the colors on that white one; had a nike carry bag before and straps were super comfortable. Glad they went away from the ball sleeve and just have pockets now.

I kinda like the blue but really like the white. Nice bag for those of us who carry a bunch of stuff in our bags!

Nice thanks for posting. I really like the Blue one great style and also simple.

The style is just okay, probably not for me.

Am I the only one that thinks it's kind of ugly? Not the one for me. I'll stick with my PING Hoofer :)

I'm not digging these, but I"m not sure if it is the design or something with the way the strap is positioned in the picture. Something just doesn't fit my eyes and I can't quite place it.

I like the white bag but I'd have to see it in person. I'm looking for a stand bag and this might be it.

Which Wilson one? I really like the look of their new woods, so might get a bag to go along with. I don't like their current offerings on the website though. In my eye the Nike has them beat.

I like the colors a lot!

Ooooo me likey the white one

saw it on nike's twitter, really like the white/black/yellow but I'm on to cart bags now with the purchase of my ClicGrear this year.

Opened thread, started to scroll down....saw the blue bag and thought, not keen, then the pink bag....definitely not for me.....finally saw the white bag and went 'Yes please, I would have one of those' if I was looking for a carry bag

The only thing that I am not keen on for white bags is trying to keep them clean, which can be a pain depending on the type of material and how easy it is to wash down

I am not a huge stand bag fan... but anything that has Blue/White in the color scheme sparks my interest. Diehard Colts fan, so those colors are the best.

Really like the look of this bag (blue one and white one).

good looking stand bag, looks solid and good price

I could game the white one with out a problem. My wife and daughters would love the pink one for sure!

Sorry to bump old thread. Does anyone using 2014 - 2016 air sport bag? What are the pros and cons on this bag? How do you organize clubs on 8 dividers? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Back