SeeMore M3b Belly Putter Results

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
I just had to comment on tonights round. It was my best putting front nine ever. I was using the long putter SeeMore built for me and the more I use it the better I enjoy. I had ten putts on the front nine which is my best thus far. I did have two chip-in so that helped out immensly. Ended up with 16 on the back nine for a total of 26. I do get stares from people until they see a few of the putts drop then I get nothing but questions. THis is one solid putter.

I know there are people who love and hate the long stick, but I am huge fan now. My prediction is the long putter will have a surge in popularity especially since Keegan won last week. Dont rule these out.

I was wondering if any THP'ers are considering making the change and why?

SMG

Last edited:
You keep posting about rounds like this and yeah, I'll be looking into it.

I saw how good you putted the "normal" way at the first outing. I would have given anything to putt like you did then. And now, it's just incredible.

Smalls...I really enjoy putting. My issue is getting on the green. :)

I think you've seen a bit of a "surge" already, especially with the belly... Lot's of them in play on the tours.

I put one in my bag earlier this year. I need to give it some practice time, but I can tell it's not if, but when it will be in there full time.

Congrats on your success with it!

I have thought about it for some time. I am looking for anything that could make me single digit handicapper. Just don't trust anyone locally to get fit for the correct length etc. and not ready to shell out the money for something I may not like going forward. I think I would go with a SeeMore due to the RST but I am not a fan of current belly offerings on the site at least visually. I forget the name but the current Private Reserve offering would be of interest to me if it was offered as a belly option.

Do you mind putting up some pictures of your putter or are they maybe in another thread somewhere? Congrats on the great round and hope it continues for you!

Congrats SMG; that is awesome!! I would definitely try one out and if it works I would game it but know that it would take some time tonged accustomed to.

---
- Tappin' from my iPad in support of Team Hackers!

I picked looked at one at Edwin Watts last week and thought,How the heck can anyone putt with this piece of crap.I had been trying different putters and having little success.Just for kicks I rolled one with this thing and it went in.Two more from about 12 ft, in the hole.Hummm.No way ,I just can't get by the look and the thought of using something so UGLy.

Never rule it out. My Backstryke and I are getting along quite well. Ball is going right where I aim at the speed I want. Can't ask for more from a putter.

About the only thing that would make switch would be back pain.

I have thought about it for some time. I am looking for anything that could make me single digit handicapper. Just don't trust anyone locally to get fit for the correct length etc. and not ready to shell out the money for something I may not like going forward.

Just look around & get one used off ebay... If it's not your cup of tea.....FLIP IT! You won't be out that much, if anything.

As far as length goes...

-Go somewhere to try some standard sizes, 41",43", etc... You'll get an idea which one will work. I'd reccomend grabbing one that feels a just little too long.
-Blow, or cut off the grip.
-Place a couple pieces of tape on the end, so you don't possibly mess up your shirt.
-Cut off a little, about a half inch or so
-Get in front of a full lengh mirror, check and make sure your eyes are above the putter head & ball (Do this with your golf shoes on)... If not... Cut off a little more until they are.
-Replace grip!

On the average, how much longer is a belly putter shaft than a standard shaft. I currently use a 34", but I do hold it near my paunch.

On the average, how much longer is a belly putter shaft than a standard shaft. I currently use a 34", but I do hold it near my paunch.

It varies, but they're usually at 40"+, depending on the height & size of the persons belly. :eat:

Glad to hear that Couldbeu. I hope you enjoy yours as I have mine. SeeMore's customer service will blow you away.

The putter I am referring to in this threat is at 50". I typically played a 34" flatstick so the new length has taken some getting used to. I guess some would call the 50" a broomstick, but the actual putter head model I have is the M3b with "b" meaning belly or in my case broomstick.

Yea I may go back and try a long (breast) putter in the near future. You can not go wrong with a SeeMore!

I was having some putting issues today, so I crouched over a little more and put the butt end of the putter in my belly button. It was an awkward stance because I like to stand more upright, but I can't argue with how well I putted on the last 6 holes. I am going to get a belly putter and give it a shot. Sorry OEM, hahaha.

I was having some putting issues today, so I crouched over a little more and put the butt end of the putter in my belly button. It was an awkward stance because I like to stand more upright, but I can't argue with how well I putted on the last 6 holes. I am going to get a belly putter and give it a shot. Sorry OEM, hahaha.

What are you going with? Another SeeMore or open to everything?

I have been struggling with the idea of a long putter. I was thinking a long SB2 or a FGB Mallet. I just don't want to buy one, not get a hang of it and never use it.

How did they fit you for this SMG? Over the phone? I gotta admit I am very intrigued by a longer putter but there is just nowhere around here to get fit.

I dont want to jack SMGs thread here, but I love how the belly putter minimizes all of my personal faults, and lets my putting rely on my green reading.

I dont want to jack SMGs thread here, but I love how the belly putter minimizes all of my personal faults, and lets my putting rely on my green reading.

How did you pick a length?

What are you going with? Another SeeMore or open to everything?

I want to look at the Si3 belly putter first (it is $175 on their website) but open to what works. I do want to stay with a center shaft though.

#hi5

Nice putting.

Back