THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

It is a huge gamble, but it's a no brainer to take him late in the first round if he is there. If he misses 3 weeks and comes back 100%, it's a steal for a late first round pick.

Ya this is what I figured and what makes FF so awesome. Someone could be getting a steal or someone could be getting an AF dealing with a nagging hamstring injury all season, its anyones guess

I don't know but he won't make it past 15 if he does...:act-up:

don't expect him to the to 15, I don't think he'll get to 13

I still think he goes top 10, it is still very hard to pass on him, even with his issues with his hamstring.

One thing I keep thinking with all of this is; The other day he ripped on Fantasy Football, and how people were concerned with their teams rather than the athlete/injury. All of the news today is coming via Twitter, and a picture he posted up. Makes you think...

Have to wonder if AF is pulling one over on Twitter to Fantasy Players? JB, any insight?

He wont make it to 12.

Prolly.

lolz.

If he makes it to 11 I will draft him and trade him for a squirrel to be named later

Have to wonder if AF is pulling one over on Twitter to Fantasy Players? JB, any insight?

No insight other than I wonder what size tin foil hat you wear?

I kid, I kid.

No insight other than I wonder what size tin foil hat you wear?

I kid, I kid.

It's an adjustable one size fits all! Gotta watch out for the Twitter Conspiracy Theories.

Have I mentioned that I overthink Fantasy football a bit too much?

War Ill admit the thought has crossed my mind. I still might take him or Alexander #1 overall.

It's an adjustable one size fits all! Gotta watch out for the Twitter Conspiracy Theories.

Have I mentioned that I overthink Fantasy football a bit too much?

HAHAHHAH.

War Ill admit the thought has crossed my mind. I still might take him or Alexander #1 overall.

I was hoping Shaun would drop to my spot at #5, but with CJ holding out and the hamstring issue with AF, I figured he would go high.

Yoccos Alexander would be a solid pick. Ill trade you Cutler and Forte for him possibly

Going to be an interesting night tomorrow to say the least. I have already learned from some of my mocks of who to take and when they go and such.

Sitting at 16, I think I may have to do some reaching unless someone drops to me. :bomb:

Sitting at 16, I think I may have to do some reaching unless someone drops to me. :bomb:

I hate this draft already haha. Mine will be turrable but I'm gonna make people shake their heads.

Romo and Dez Bryant will be yours in the 1st and 2nd. Talk about mega reach....hehe

Romo and Dez Bryant will be yours in the 1st and 2nd. Talk about mega reach....hehe

See I don't consider that reaching at all:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

They just interviewed Arian Foster on PTI and he said he is feeling good, the hamstring is getting better and he is looking forward to the first game of the season. I wonder what that means?

They just interviewed Arian Foster on PTI and he said he is feeling good, the hamstring is getting better and he is looking forward to the first game of the season. I wonder what that means?

This has me very curious as well! He is messing with our minds. He hates all of us since we play FF.

It means Arian Foster might be available with the 4th pick.

Saw the same interview. You first few picks have a very interesting choice.

I still say there's no way that he gets to my pick at #9, even if the injury keeps him out a couple of weeks. It's a 14 week season, you still get him for the majority of the year. If he does fall to me, I'll jump on him like a fat kid on cake.

Just so long as Cam Newton's there at #12, I don't care.

Back