Ohio Get Together Part III

15th sounds good to me, Get a little golf in before my FAVORITE holiday of the year, HALLOWEEN!

All I do any more is work and play golf up till it snows then sometime in Jan. I go to Florida so anytime before the snow flies or the high is 50 I am in

I'm 95% sure the 15th is good for me. I'll check my callander and social director to make sure.

is longaberger a for sure thing or just a strong possibility? just looking at how driving distance would be for me

is longaberger a for sure thing or just a strong possibility? just looking at how driving distance would be for me

Tee it forward baby! Oh, you mean driving driving :D

I am checking on my schedule. We are in flux with some things at work so my schedule is in flux. Been a very difficult summer for me to get away for golf. I play locally a lot, but taking even 1 full day for golf has been really tough. Working on being off the 15th.

Bring your winter wear thismaybethe last Ohio outing of the year!

Bring your winter wear thismaybethe last Ohio outing of the year!

no way..... we got until at least thanksgiving lol

not sure if it will be there or not, I think the guys were talking about getting together separate from out little outing and playing there.

I'll work on the courses next week since the 15th seems to be working for most

Bring your winter wear this may be the last Ohio outing of the year!

Heck, that's just getting into Dan's summer-type weather :act-up:

The 15th looks good for me. Don't know if you're on Golf Now.com Mike, but we are playing Walden Ponds for only $33 next week. Check it out.

I wasn't trying to disrupt location or anything. Just threw Longaberger out there as it's in the middle and it's a beauty. Go ahead and put it together Mike and if I can get away I will be there.

HEYOOOOOOO!!! Actually I've been acclimated.. Cold is cold to me too now haha

dude i love the cold, i would rather play in 40* than 90* lol, winter is my favorite season, i just deal with summer so i can golf

Don't know if you're on Golf Now.com Mike, but we are playing Walden Ponds for only $33 next week. Check it out.

I like Walden, its a pretty good track, made even better because you can get off for a good rate on Golf Now...

dude i love the cold, i would rather play in 40* than 90* lol, winter is my favorite season, i just deal with summer so i can golf

umm, 40* around here is not fun at all lol

I'll starting looking into some options for us later this week and we can go from there

Mike, don't know if you've considered the Springfield area, but there are some good course there: Windy Knoll, Ried Park (36 holes) is ok, National Golf Links, Locust Grove (or Locust Hills?)...

Mike, don't know if you've considered the Springfield area, but there are some good course there: Windy Knoll, Ried Park (36 holes) is ok, National Golf Links, Locust Grove (or Locust Hills?)...

yeah I thought about checking out what was up that way, I figured it would cut down on just about everyone's drive for the day

Exact opposite here! Rather do anything in hot weather then cold weather especially outside!

bullfrog, where u at???????

I'm out for 10/15, will be in NYC for a wedding. I'll keep an eye on the thread though in case the date changes again.

it's definitely easier for me on a Sunday. But I will try to get that date off. Unless it happens to change.

MarcW, I am seriously considering it. Want to play a little in the store with it first. But a new putter is in order! Plus still waiting on $20 in rewards. Which should be here any day now, I got the email they were on the way.

just go sell cars Sunday instead of Saturday

Problem solved....next

just go sell cars Sunday instead of Saturday

Problem solved....next

It would be easy if they would give me a key to the place... LOL I'm just a gopher... go fer this go fer that

I'm just a gopher... go fer this go fer that

You're a gopher all right. Dig a hole with a wedge, dig a hole with a 6 iron, dig a hole with a rescue.... LOL

Back