What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
BLT

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Turkey with mashed taters and corn

Gonna grill some burger patties for some fancy bunless burgers and cauli w/ cheese.

I have no idea what's for supper. I'm pretty hungry though. I had some wasabi peas for lunch today, and while I love them, they aren't exactly filling.

I have no idea what's for supper. I'm pretty hungry though. I had some wasabi peas for lunch today, and while I love them, they aren't exactly filling.

Thats it? Peas? For lunch? What gives..?

Jambalaya baby!!

--
tapatalk

Thats it? Peas? For lunch? What gives..?

Dude, believe it or not, I rarely eat lunch. I like little snacks, like peas or trail mix.

Chipotle again. MMMMMMMM

Chicken stirfry

0c1ef842-72bb-f4a5.jpg

Turkey club grilled cheese baby. Boom.

Five guys burgers

phatphingers like tapppytalk

a6b640ea-87f4-e362.jpg

Oops--pic here

phatphingers like tapppytalk

buffalo wild wings.

Last night it was bratwursts and potato salad.

Chippy tonight I think

Chinese food, I think we will order in.

It's pretty hot outside today so I might just pick something up on the way home instead of heating up the house with the oven.

I have some sausage and spaghetti squash in the fridge to use up. I'll probably bake it under some moz and then make a salad and have a glass of wine.

I have some sausage and spaghetti squash in the fridge to use up. I'll probably bake it under some moz and then make a salad and have a glass of wine.

Sounds delicious!!

MattyCaulk Approved!

Gonna have bratwurst patties, potato salad, cowboy baked beans, after some cocktails and cigars with my non-golfing buddies :banana:

Gonna have bratwurst patties, potato salad, cowboy baked beans, after some cocktails and cigars with my non-golfing buddies :banana:

Non-golfing buddies?? They must not be too close of friends then... LOL You gonna have a Martini or a few??? Since your man cave is coated with them.

Steak and potatoes tonight. Men's league dinner and they claim its always way good.

maybe pizza, maybe not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back