I have the original white 360. It's a glorified paperweight at the moment.

that's what we have. I used to be a pure 360 gamer till my brother went to college and I decided to buy my own ps3 and game with him. Best decision ever

Cant wait for MW3. Just sold my PS3 for an Xbox as I was tired of the controller and have been tearing up black ops

Same. Going to buy MW3 and NHL12 and that is pretty much going to be all I'll play.

I finally got to playing Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare over the past week. I was really impressed with that DLC.

Is Black OPs pretty dead? I'm kinda hanging around for MW3.

Is Black OPs pretty dead? I'm kinda hanging around for MW3.

Still loads playing it, I haven't been on it in ages. I am still playing Gears 2

Black ops on PS3 was dead on arrival. I hate that game cause of lag. I love the zombies but they have gone alittle overboard on it in my opinion. I'm ready for BF3 compared to MW3(I'll be buying both though) because it'll be something different compared to the MW series.

I shall be getting MW3 for sure, doubt I will get BF3 though to be honest. Gears 3 will more than likely do me for the next year or so anyway

I'm just not as hyped for MW3 as I was for black ops. The stupid "COD Elite" is this week so we should see some multiplayer footage this weekend

Picked up Borderlands a couple days ago. It's a really fun game. To explain it.... Diablo II + TF2 = Borderlands.

I played boarderlands on PC. Its a great game.

Madden 12 shipped out from gamefly today. :banana::alien2::clapp::blob::bananadance:

I just started playing Borderlands for PS3 again recently. Apparently there are a bunch of missions that I neglected to complete on my 2nd play through. I'm a level 62 Gunslinger.

I also have a 360 but haven't turned it on in a few months. Just waiting for Gears 3 to come out.

Thanks, havent played PS3 in over 5 months.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Picked up Borderlands a couple days ago. It's a really fun game. To explain it.... Diablo II + TF2 = Borderlands.

Fun game, I spent way, way too much time last winter/early spring playing Borderlands. I'm going to find a way to remove the thing on steam that keeps track of how many hours you have played each game. I'd rather not know. lol

Any PC gamers? Borderlands is a blast in coop through steam. Also any PC gamers that build there own rigs? Or should that be another( probably small) thread?

Any PC gamers? Borderlands is a blast in coop through steam. Also any PC gamers that build there own rigs? Or should that be another( probably small) thread?

I built my own rig (a year ago so its simi outdated now). My setup is: ASUS M4A79XTD Evo mobo, AMD 955 Black ed. 3.2GHz Quad core, G.Skill Ripjaws 4x2GB (8GB) DDR3 Ram, 2x Radeon HD 5770's, WD VelociRaptor 300gb 10k rpm drive, a WD 1tb and 2tb storage drive, Cooler Master 700w power supply, and a Cooler Master Storm Scout case to house it all. For monitors I use 3 LG 22" LCD panels. And for keyboard/mouse/gamepad setup, I use a Logitech G15, Logitech G9, and Logitech G13.

Whats your setup man? And are you on steam? My steam name is RedlyneTheory if you are interested.

I just picked up a new PS3. I had a first generation 40GB and we got the dreaded "light of death". I bought COD: World at War... having fun realizing that I have no reflexes. A question... are you too old for games if you find yourself startled when guys come out from nowhere as you're playing?

Alex

I just picked up a new PS3. I had a first generation 40GB and we got the dreaded "light of death". I bought COD: World at War... having fun realizing that I have no reflexes. A question... are you too old for games if you find yourself startled when guys come out from nowhere as you're playing?

Alex

haha! Atleast you didn't pick up that game on xbox 360. It got hacked to pieces.

I built my own rig (a year ago so its simi outdated now). My setup is: ASUS M4A79XTD Evo mobo, AMD 955 Black ed. 3.2GHz Quad core, G.Skill Ripjaws 4x2GB (8GB) DDR3 Ram, 2x Radeon HD 5770's, WD VelociRaptor 300gb 10k rpm drive, a WD 1tb and 2tb storage drive, Cooler Master 700w power supply, and a Cooler Master Storm Scout case to house it all. For monitors I use 3 LG 22" LCD panels. And for keyboard/mouse/gamepad setup, I use a Logitech G15, Logitech G9, and Logitech G13.

Whats your setup man? And are you on steam? My steam name is RedlyneTheory if you are interested.

I play on steam as well, I'll send you friend request. I normally play TF2 too much. I'm also looking for someone to do the co-op with who hasn't done it in Portal 2.

Thats a nice rig bud! more up to date than mine. Yes I'm on steam under the same handle as here except its all lowercase.

Mine is a Gigabyte GA-MA790X-UD4P mobo, 3.0 ghz Phenom IIx2 550BE, 4GB 1066 DDR2, HD6870 GPU, 550w OCZ PSU, 3 500GB single platter HDD's in a RAID0, and a Smilodon case. Someone gave me a Core 2 quad 9550, so I may update it based on that, with a new mobo, PSU, and case. Maybe an SSD also.

Thats a nice rig bud! more up to date than mine. Yes I'm on steam under the same handle as here except its all lowercase.

Mine is a Gigabyte GA-MA790X-UD4P mobo, 3.0 ghz Phenom IIx2 550BE, 4GB 1066 DDR2, HD6870 GPU, 550w OCZ PSU, 3 500GB single platter HDD's in a RAID0, and a Smilodon case. Someone gave me a Core 2 quad 9550, so I may update it based on that, with a new mobo, PSU, and case. Maybe an SSD also.

Thanks man, you have a nice rig yourself. A future setup with a SSD would be amazing. Its nice to see them falling in price, hopefully a 150-300gb one will be within reach in afew years. Id love to see what kind of loading times you could get out of one, I have never used one before.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

PS3. My current games: Grand Theft Auto IV, NCAA Football 12, Tiger Woods 11, and inFamous 2

Ugh. I need to upgrade my GPU.
Intel I-7 960 3.2 ghz quad with triple threading, 8GB 1333 DDR3, Single ATI HD5770, 1TB 7200rpm drive

Thanks man, you have a nice rig yourself. A future setup with a SSD would be amazing. Its nice to see them falling in price, hopefully a 150-300gb one will be within reach in afew years. Id love to see what kind of loading times you could get out of one, I have never used one before.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk

Thanks, it needs a refresh though. The loading times are great with an SSD. Lot's of videos on youtube with people showing how fast their computers are with an SSD.

Ugh. I need to upgrade my GPU.
Intel I-7 960 3.2 ghz quad with triple threading, 8GB 1333 DDR3, Single ATI HD5770, 1TB 7200rpm drive

If your looking for a new GPU, the 6870 is pretty sweet deal. I got mine for $199. I can run crysis on very high settings, and its playable.

I play on steam as well, I'll send you friend request. I normally play TF2 too much. I'm also looking for someone to do the co-op with who hasn't done it in Portal 2.

Cool man, I have not played TF2 in ages. I'm mostly playing Starcraft 2 and Final Fantasy 14 on PC right now. I have portal 1 on steam, but I rented portal 2 for xbox 360 and beat it there.

Back