Ping Anser Forged Wedges

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
These just arrived at THP HQ and wanted to put some pictures up of these gorgeous wedges.

EDIT: You can read the THP review here.

http://thehackersparadise.com/?p=14703

i-qKF7BPc-L.jpg

i-JsP5Kwr-L.jpg

i-sHMcFwm-L.jpg

i-7Kmw6S8-L.jpg

i-brjgcTm-L.jpg

i-X25CskN-L.jpg

Last edited:
very nice looking. Love the pairing of the DG Spinner shaft.

That's a gorgeous wedge. WOW!

Great looking wedges! Can't wait to hear what you think of them.

Do these come stock with the DG spinners in them?

I'd be really curious how these stack up with their S-Tour wedges. These look to be more of a players wedges. The Dg spiners are a beautifully added touch.

Wow that is a nice looking wedge.

That's a nice looking wedge. I wonder if would look better or worse with a little more color in the "pockets" on the back. Its pretty cool that the dg spinners are standard.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

I wonder if would look better or worse with a little more color in the "pockets" on the back. Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk

That's exactly what I was thinking. It looks very bland (like a raw wedges), but Ping has been more about performance than flash. Nothing a little paint fill can't fix though.

Wow! I like these. The spinners are nice too

They look almost too metallic, robotic if you will. I can dig them but I agree they might need a little color in the pockets on the back. The spinner shafts though stock?!?!?! Uh yes please!

I'd be really curious how these stack up with their S-Tour wedges. These look to be more of a players wedges. The Dg spiners are a beautifully added touch.

I thought the same, but wonder if the low handicapper might get too much spin with the Spinner.

Holy $&!? Did Ping just put out something that doesn't scream "old men like gaming me"?

These look slightly modern and definately different for Ping...I like em'!

Tapatalk just feels so soft on the fingertips when used on a buttery soft, forged iPhone.

looking good! can't wait to hear your thoughts on it.

Holy $&!? Did Ping just put out something that doesn't scream "old men like gaming me"?

These look slightly modern and definately different for Ping...I like em'!

Tapatalk just feels so soft on the fingertips when used on a buttery soft, forged iPhone.

I agree with this! I think these look so fantastic. I love the simplistic design and cavity. Really appeals to me.

Very nice! I love the whole Anser line, except for the price. I hope these are not priced too high. Would love to see some monitor data on the spin rates with and without the DG Spinner shaft.

sweet looking wedges.......

so these have spinners and the S Tours have KBS hi-Revs in them? PING may have the best standard wedge offerings out there now.

I've never liked ping wedges before, but this is one of the nicest wedges I've ever seen! Well done Ping!

Looks nice! Likes how it's a simple design

I keep coming back here because I cant get over how good these look. If these were a girl Id gotten slapped by mine for doing a double take.

I keep coming back here because I cant get over how good these look. If these were a girl Id gotten slapped by mine for doing a double take.

HAHAHHAHH.

Thats a nice looking wedge price tag is a tad high though.

Aaaahhhhh,,,,fall....football is back and so is OEM's hardcore pondering....dig it

these are sessy man, no doubt aboot it......

Back