Mizuno MP-R12 wedges

Sexy, I would game them.

Good point JB. A friend of mine has vokeys and he hit my cg 12's compared to his vokeys and hit the same shot to within a foot or two of his wedges. I have a older callaway cast wedge and can't tell a difference between it and my forged Cleveland's.

The CG12 wedges are cast going off my memory.

These are beautiful! I am def putting these up against the new 588's for a spot in the bag

I have been playing MP T11s in 50, 56 and 60 for about six weeks. I hit the 50 @95 yds, the 56 @80 yds and the 60 @ 0 yds and they JUST STOP. No roll out, no back spin they just stay where they land.

Those are some fantastic looking wedges. I will be in the market for new wedges next year so I will definitely swing these.

Those are awesome looking!

Is there a reason these are now "R" instead of "T"?

Is there a reason these are now "R" instead of "T"?

the "R" is for round shaped wedges and the "T" is for teardrop shaped wedges. they have carried both lines in the past, i assume they will continue the MP-T11 line as well.

Beautiful wedges and its nice to see Mizzy bring back the R wedges. Not that they perform any different than the Ts do but the looks of the Rs has always suited my eye better than the Ts.

the "R" is for round shaped wedges and the "T" is for teardrop shaped wedges. they have carried both lines in the past, i assume they will continue the MP-T11 line as well.

Gotcha, love the look of these.

Thanks minarets! I'll stick with the T lines!!!

im sticking with my T11's...

They will continue with both lines.

Since it came up 20 times in another thread, I have to ask,
Honest question. I liked Mizunos for their shape, that has changed quite a bit to my eye. What makes these different than Vokeys or Cleveland wedges?
You mean besides marketing hype? (Just kidding!) Besides the headshape, the weight of them is different. To me, Mizuno wedges have always felt heavier than Vokeys and Clevelands.
The forged aspect may or may not be what makes them different than Vokeys/Clevelands depending upon your views on that subject.

These wedges are gorgeous and very tempting for sure. I need to try me some Mizuno wedges.

That grind looks pretty wicked...makes the T-11 look downright chunky. Can't wait to see these in person.

Super sexy!!

Beautiful wedges. I am a little concerned that the grooves on the face look a little hypnotizing. That could be distracting when looking down. Maybe its just the pictures though.

Depending on hockey spending this year, these will be in my bag next season.

Not a fan.. just look weird

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I may pass my wedges to my daughther and pick up a few of these.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

The CG12 wedges are cast going off my memory.

Really I thought they were forged. If not I still love my cg12's

Beautiful wedges. I am a little concerned that the grooves on the face look a little hypnotizing. That could be distracting when looking down. Maybe its just the pictures though.
You dont notice it when your club is in your hand and you are standing over the ball.

Very nice looking. I am second guessing my decision to go with the Wilson Staff TW9 wedges.

What's with the top portion? Is there a reason for the beveled area?

Back