THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

I can't wait to be humbled. It's a great feeling. Serious question: how long is this draft going to take? What I really want to know is: how many beers do I need?

That is a god question. It is going to take a while. Probably a few hours The good thing is that since it is online there is a timer between picks to speed it up. But there are 16 teams with 16 roster spots.

You don't want to get too drunk though or sometimes bad things can happen. Not that I doubt your ability to handle your driking!!

the same amount from Sat night at TMC. That should cover it.

I had to get ready for Sunday Singles bro.

That is a god question. It is going to take a while. Probably a few hours The good thing is that since it is online there is a timer between picks to speed it up. But there are 16 teams with 16 roster spots.

You don't want to get too drunk though or sometimes bad things can happen. Not that I doubt your ability to handle your driking!!

I may make like 4 or 5 picks then set the auto draft or something. I can't stay up late.

I went through a 12 pack haha. Andrea was like wtf. it was nerve wracking dude! I don't remember how long it took, I just remember the amount of beer.

I was doing bingers and drinking High lifes!!

Whoops I forgot you are the jwoww of FF also, the needle mover, the freakin genius.
You can take this year off and still win the league.
I bow down to you and worship all that is your greatness..

Never said that dude.
The leagues need an overall commissioner.
We saw your iconic skills last year.
They left a little to be desired considering you invented the damn game.

I had to get ready for Sunday Singles bro.

I may make like 4 or 5 picks then set the auto draft or something. I can't stay up late.

I just did the math. 256 picks!!

Never said that dude.
The leagues need an overall commissioner.
We saw your iconic skills last year.
They left a little to be desired considering you invented the damn game.

If I won every league, no one would want to play anymore.
Makes it more fun.
I don't think you did much better.
Remember it was GG last year, you were just along for the ride.

256 picks, and I'm figuring at least 30 seconds per pick, so that's 128 minutes, so a little over 2 hours? That can't be right.

If I won every league, no one would want to play anymore.
Makes it more fun.
I don't think you did much better.
Remember it was GG last year, you were just along for the ride.

One of our teams made the playoffs and the championship game.
The other watched on in disappointment.
I think its safe to say which one did that.

Although you did pop into my head during that championship week against DDec. Then I flushed and it was Sunday as usual for playoff teams that is.

zing!!!!!

The draft goes a lot faster when some of the guys have the autopick on. Then when it's their turn the computer makes their pick in a second and it's on to the next person.

The draft goes a lot faster when some of the guys have the autopick on. Then when it's their turn the computer makes their pick in a second and it's on to the next person.

I hate autopick. It seriously screws up my drafts...... hahahahahaha

I hate autopick. It seriously screws up my drafts...... hahahahahaha

It's the best! It makes everything go so much quicker. I am a really impatient person.

TC - you should definitely try and get Erin involved. It might make her enjoy watching the football games with you (if she doesn't already). I am so glad JB got me involved, it's so much more fun this way.

It's the best! It makes everything go so much quicker. I am a really impatient person.

TC - you should definitely try and get Erin involved. It might make her enjoy watching the football games with you (if she doesn't already). I am so glad JB got me involved, it's so much more fun this way.

She really got into it last year. Football that is. We had a blast taking Foster to the wing joint and watching games last year. I don't know if she's into FF or not though.

One of our teams made the playoffs and the championship game.
The other watched on in disappointment.
I think its safe to say which one did that.

Although you did pop into my head during that championship week against DDec. Then I flushed and it was Sunday as usual for playoff teams that is.

Can't argue with success, you and Morgan had the better team last year.

And I no was not disappointed,I was near suicidal man. I mean c'mon I did not make the playoffs in a fantasy football league. I had the .45 loaded and the bottle of JD on the table next to it. Lucky thing my printer broke and the letter could not be printed or I might of gone through with it. LOL So silly!!! hehehehe

I can't wait to be humbled. It's a great feeling. Serious question: how long is this draft going to take? What I really want to know is: how many beers do I need?

Agreed. Thursday night is a big night here, half priced well drinks at the bar by my house. I think I am going to just do the draft there, Im sure I could beat TC even if I picked out of a hat.

Agreed. Thursday night is a big night here, half priced well drinks at the bar by my house. I think I am going to just do the draft there, Im sure I could beat TC even if I picked out of a hat.

Dude, I don't lose to other lefties and I sure as sh*t don't lose to a Texan. Bring it!

Dude, I don't lose to other lefties and I sure as sh*t don't lose to a Texan. Bring it!

Woah! Got something against Texans? Jealous you arent from the great state TC?

I'm getting into football season. The new avy is a tribute. best qb in the NFC East!

There is only one great state bro, and I live in it. You live in Northern Mexico buddy. You play Fantasy Futbol.

She really got into it last year. Football that is. We had a blast taking Foster to the wing joint and watching games last year. I don't know if she's into FF or not though.

I bet she will be, it makes watching the games more fun when you have a specific person to cheer for. I didn't think I would be into it either until I realized I could watch all the games and they would be fun and I could follow the stats on yahoo to see how the players were doing. I hope she can share that with you because it's a lot of fun. I think JB and I fight less during football season haha, it brings families together. :smile:

I bet she will be, it makes watching the games more fun when you have a specific person to cheer for. I didn't think I would be into it either until I realized I could watch all the games and they would be fun and I could follow the stats on yahoo to see how the players were doing. I hope she can share that with you because it's a lot of fun. I think JB and I fight less during football season haha, it brings families together. :smile:

That's so sweet!

There is only one great state bro, and I live in it. You live in Northern Mexico buddy. You play Fantasy Futbol.

That is pretty original, never heard that one. Lets just put my Romos up against your Cam Newtons and see who wins

That is pretty original, never heard that one. Lets just put my Romos up against your Cam Newtons and see who wins

Ok. Don't know how those logistics work out. You Texans and your love affair for the most overrated QB in the league cracks me up.

Dont bother, he's not from Texas and never will be so he's another hater.

Back