NC Dinero vs. Gambler

fishymehta

Ahh... life is good
Reaction score
Handicap
14.0 OOB
I'm looking to get one of the new lines of Never Compromise putters, either the Gambler Royal or the Dinero Exec.

And I was wondering, what's the difference between the 2, minus the theme? Also, if you could offer thoughts, opinions, comments, etc. on either.

And yes... I have heard the Greenside show on it, but was looking to get some users' perspectives

The difference is theme and aesthetics between the two lines.

Is there any difference in the feel or milling? And personally, I LOVE the looks of the Gambler... I'm not really a fan of the gold in the Dinero.

P.S. I notice you're a Gambler guy. Why do you prefer the Gambler?

P.P.S. What happened to your beloved SeeMore?

There is no difference in feel.
Im not a Gambler guy over the Dinero, it happens to be the one I have personalized.
I still use my SeeMore when it comes to assisting me with alignment.

Alright thanks a lot JB. I'll be getting the Gambler, most likely. Hey, do you know a good place to get it aftermarket customized?

Alright thanks a lot JB. I'll be getting the Gambler, most likely. Hey, do you know a good place to get it aftermarket customized?

Yeah, straight from mycustomputter.com

I like the Gambler design.

How much is that, and what do they offer?

Probably best to check out that thread or go to the site. Tons of information at both places.

Probably best to check out that thread or go to the site. Tons of information at both places.

Wait... if I send it in to them, they'll still customize it for $50? Because I'm getting my putter from elsewhere, not straight from NC, and then want it customized.

No, they will not be able to do that. They customize before building.

No, they will not be able to do that. They customize before building.

Yeah... that's what I meant by aftermarket. Do you know anywhere that will, at a reasonable price?

I dont care for most aftermarket work especially on a putter like this. If I am buying a limited edition putter to have as my gamer, I am getting it from the creator and done right the first time. Just my opinion though.

I dont care for most aftermarket work especially on a putter like this. If I am buying a limited edition putter to have as my gamer, I am getting it from the creator and done right the first time. Just my opinion though.

Yeah... I was what you're saying. Probably a smart idea. Eh... maybe I won't get anything done. When you say LE, though, I thought these putter were readily available. Why are they called Limited Edition?

I urge you to search around. TOns of information on THP about them on both the home page and forum. Hundreds of reviews from demo day, etc...

I urge you to search around. TOns of information on THP about them on both the home page and forum. Hundreds of reviews from demo day, etc...

Alright... thanks a lot JB. I'm looking at the Gambler right now, and will most likely not get an aftermarket job. I'll do some searching as to the LE issue, maybe post on the thread what's up

Back