Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My fin wedges didn't come today so I played todays round with my highest lofted club being 50*

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

My fin wedges didn't come today so I played todays round with my highest lofted club being 50*

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

At least they didn't deliver them to the wrong house. What kind of wedges are you getting btw matty?

I love getting "de-friended" by old acquaintances on Facebook when respectfully standing up for my own political beliefs. I am a political science major, so naturally I love engaging in political debate and discussions when people post politically charged things on their Facebooks.

To make a long story short, today an old high school classmate was talking about how CPS should be able to take a child out of a house while an investigation of abuse is going on and the parents are yet to be proven guilty. I respectfully disagreed with her stance, and said that "Taking our legal system in the direction of "guilty until proven innocent" is very scary road to travel. I cannot imagine how it would feel to have my child taken from my home by the government if I was doing nothing unlawful." She retorted by essentially saying that only 2% (totally nonfactual) of CPS abuse investigations end with finding no abuse is going on, so her new direction for CPS would actually save kids and only infringe on the rights of 2% of innocent parents. I just replied with a classic Ben Franklin quote "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

I guess she hates Franklin or sumthin'

so i went driving around to survey the damage of irene and alot of stoplights arent working
you would seriously be amazed how many ppl have no idea what to do when a stoplight isnt working... never heard of a 4way stop
well i almost got killed... thank god for decent brakes... dude blew right thru the intersection and almost clipped a few cars

Lets see, tooth started hurting a couple weeks ago just every once in awhile then over the weekend got very serious, I woke up in serious pain sunday morning and this morning so i went to the dentist, I have a massive infection and have to have my tooth pulled, for some reason the part of the tooth/roots thats in my gum is dissolving away, he showed me xrays from last year and xrays from today and my entire tooth was almost gone under the gum, he said he has only seen this 1 other time in the entire time he has been a dentist and only around 5% of people have this happen, same tooth i spent 2k on a root canal years ago. Friday morning its getting pulled and the dentist freaks me out, some people dont like clowns, midgets, heights, I dont like DENTIST for some reason, i start panicking when they start digging around in my mouth, anyhow on pain meds and antibiotics until then, pain meds arent doing jack either! Theres my rant of the day and i will probably be back friday morning before i get this pulled haha

Lets see, tooth started hurting a couple weeks ago just every once in awhile then over the weekend got very serious, I woke up in serious pain sunday morning and this morning so i went to the dentist, I have a massive infection and have to have my tooth pulled, for some reason the part of the tooth/roots thats in my gum is dissolving away, he showed me xrays from last year and xrays from today and my entire tooth was almost gone under the gum, he said he has only seen this 1 other time in the entire time he has been a dentist and only around 5% of people have this happen, same tooth i spent 2k on a root canal years ago. Friday morning its getting pulled and the dentist freaks me out, some people dont like clowns, midgets, heights, I dont like DENTIST for some reason, i start panicking when they start digging around in my mouth, anyhow on pain meds and antibiotics until then, pain meds arent doing jack either! Theres my rant of the day and i will probably be back friday morning before i get this pulled haha
Good luck. I just had my wisdom teeth taken out. I feel your pain.

Slow players.

Students who have the audacity to tell their teacher that they "are a boy, not a man" in front of the class along with a good cursing and then nothing happens to them when you take them to the next step. Nice.

Deep breaths, deep breaths.

ive been pretty exhausted lately no matter how much i sleep... frikken frustrating and hope its not something serious

ive been pretty exhausted lately no matter how much i sleep... frikken frustrating and hope its not something serious

Sucks Russ, hope its not Mono or somethin', as a teacher that's always a huge fear of mine.

if only i was kissing a hot chick with mono jman... i think its just summer exhaustion and its finally catching up with me

Do people know how long 300 is anymore? I mean I have a pretty high swingspeed and I really feel like I need to nut one to get it out there.

It irks me to know others SS and get more distance than me. Maybe I need to go get fitted or something.

Do people know how long 300 is anymore? I mean I have a pretty high swingspeed and I really feel like I need to nut one to get it out there.

It irks me to know others SS and get more distance than me. Maybe I need to go get fitted or something.

People hit one 300+ and suddenly it's their avg drive. I hit the ball a long way and I reach 300 maybe 1-2 a round at the most and more often than not I don't (GPS verified). I avg around 270-280 regularly and rarely do I play with people who keep up. There are a lot of people who can reach 300, but never regularly.

People hit one 300+ and suddenly it's their avg drive. I hit the ball a long way and I reach 300 maybe 1-2 a round at the most and more often than not I don't (GPS verified). I avg around 270-280 regularly and rarely do I play with people who keep up. There are a lot of people who can reach 300, but never regularly.

Or, you could say that people think they hit one 300 (based on yardage markers and/or the yardage on the tee sign) without taking into account where the tees are that day and the fact that yardage markers can be off. If it's not GPS verified, it's just a guesstimation.

I would like to implement a new forum rule that if someone is having a bad day or in a bad mood that they should only be able to type in emoticons. Nothing good comes from typing angry.

Or, you could say that people think they hit one 300 (based on yardage markers and/or the yardage on the tee sign) without taking into account where the tees are that day and the fact that yardage markers can be off. If it's not GPS verified, it's just a guesstimation.

Good point Smalls, this is another valid reason

I would like to implement a new forum rule that if someone is having a bad day or in a bad mood that they should only be able to type in emoticons. Nothing good comes from typing angry.

:angry::arrogant::at-wits-end::banghead::bicker::deadhorse::nono::poop: :angry::arrogant::at-wits-end::banghead::bicker::deadhorse::nono::poop: :angry::arrogant::at-wits-end::banghead::bicker::deadhorse::nono::poop: :angry::arrogant::at-wits-end::banghead::bicker::deadhorse::nono::poop: :angry::arrogant::at-wits-end::banghead::bicker::deadhorse::nono::poop: :angry::arrogant::at-wits-end::banghead::bicker::deadhorse::nono::poop: :angry::arrogant:

What about tapatalk... No emoticons!!

People will just have to use symbols : ( :*( stuff like that. Although, while I am at it I am going to forbid tapatalk signatures and 'sent from my iphone' that is banned too.

GG laying down the law!!

Can we add that sarcasm/joking must be followed by a joyful emoticon? I see WAY too many things get taken seriously because of that....

For example...

I AM A STUD :D (emoticon added for sarcasm).....or was I being serious? Who will ever know. :angel:

ETA: can I get a new Bieber fever photo? He had his hair shorter at the VMA's and I feel outdated now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back