Usernames, Signature Pics and Avatars

I love my new Avatar! its a recap of my weekend

I just realized I've never explained my name to anyone. In college our dorm floors were more tightly knit than most schools (think casual fraternity). The floor I lived on had a 30 year history of massive pranks involving huge volumes of water - pulling the plug on the campus water tower, tunneling under an embankment and draining the duck pond, etc. Over time our floor name for intramurals and such became "Flooders". Now you know...

I'm going to miss those numbers. Maybe I'll add them to mine, Puttin4Bird0418....what do you think?

How about: puttin4anotherwininflorida

On a serious note, I am happy for you man. You worked hard and it paid off in the clutch - job well done buddy!!

Several years ago i was BIG into snowmobiling could'nt get enough. At the time i had a 99 YAMAHAAA 700 SRX 135mph it was a BLAST.. So now i golf and that is the rest of the story good day...

Time to upgrade the avatar to the hottest man on the planet.

He staring you down like you just said Free Dentistry.

Hahahahaha I love it TC! I dont want to take my Morgan Cup stuff down.. :(

It's time yoccos. Time to let go and embrace the outing bro!

I changed mine... a tribute!!! Its fantasy football time!

What?! Tmex, are you channeling your inner Ole Gray today?

What?! Tmex, are you channeling your inner Ole Gray today?

Maybe, all the Cleveland Black talk has me loopy. I need some RXT's though. I need to be in the pondering thread.

Hello:)

My user name has a long transformation story from my real name (Eugene). The avatar is actually an interesting morph of very famous Russian cartoon character named "Cheburashka" and you know who:) (hint - he is a well known Jedi)

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

My username:

The "fishy" party comes from my favorite little cousin, who mixed up my name from "Rishi" to "fishy". Ever since then I've always used it for all my usernames, just because it makes sense as a substitute for my name. The "mehta" part is my last name

Haven't changed the avatar yet, but that won't be the case for long

My username: I like offshore fishing so I adapted the love of fishing with golf and someday would like to play with the "Big Shark" Greg Norman.
The Avatar: Have to throw in some humor when I play the "Golf Roller Coaster" so I thought of Nick Danger from Firesign Theater, so I have the smoking gun from shooting a round.
Sometimes ya just want to put a round to the skull after a poor golf outing.(just kidding)
Hope to learn something here @ THP and become consistant on the course. And chatting with new golf friends on THP.

Back