What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chili dogs here at the house.

My girlfiends making chili & corn bread.

Last night my wife and her brother planned to take her parents out to Ruth's Chris since they'd never been. I hadn't either. Man it was good

Steak, french onion rice, and veggies.

20121216_193158.jpg

Man...that looks good Dan!

As promised, here are the pics of the Sausage, Beef, Bacon, Ranch Dressing, Eggs, and cheese wontons:

Ready to go into oven:
IMAG0954.jpg

Ready to chow down:
IMAG0955.jpg

SOOOOO GOOD!

Just eat 'em! Looks something like what a friend made and called "Sh!t on a shingle". They are amazing! The ones I had were on a small piece of sourdough, all the same.

I made chicken with red curry and wild greens salad

Birthday cake still!

With a side of b-day no-bakes! Going to go into a sugar coma soon, and I love it! Who wants my putters??? Hehe

Thanks buddy!

What do you typically dip those wonton's in?

Just eat 'em! Looks something like what a friend made and called "Sh!t on a shingle". They are amazing! The ones I had were on a small piece of sourdough, all the same.

Dip it in RAAAAnNNCCCHHH.

Ranch would be my first choice as well, but already has it within the mix. Like B said, just eat 'em! One of my little man's favorites any time of the day, not too bad for left overs, but if you don't warm them up in the oven they are not as crunchy the next few days. I'll micro them for a quick breakfast even though they are a bit chewy.

Growing up my Mom made a dish called '**** on a shingle', but it was a hamburger gravy (white gravy) served over toast.

Growing up my Mom made a dish called '**** on a shingle', but it was a hamburger gravy (white gravy) served over toast.

I actually put that on the list for meals this week. We sometimes make it with hamburger gravy or chipped beef, very good and super easy.

Homemade Chili......yummmy!

Birthday cake still!

With a side of b-day no-bakes! Going to go into a sugar coma soon, and I love it! Who wants my putters??? Hehe

I love NO BAKES!!! so addictive!! Tell Dr Miles to send me some! :D

Birthday cake still!

I could not afford the shipping lol.

We are having pizza tonight.

Goulash.

I despise the word goulash. I like the food, I just hate the name of said food. Goulash. *shudders*

The dog and I took Kelly some McDonald's at work, which is what we had as well. No, not a McRib, Smalls.

Chinese takeout tonight after a long day; Hunan Beef.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back