The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest--ITS BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
Its getting to be that time of year where some of us experience the dreaded winter, and with that typically a few lb's added as we store food for the winter.

Rather than start next year trying to get rid of those lb's, lets start early and make sure we never see the gain. We did this early this year and in 9 weeks over 335 lb's were lost!

The contest starts on Monday November 4th and ends on Monday January 6th.

By the end of each Monday, participants will need to email me a picture of their scale with that week's weight displayed on it. My email address is simply my forum name @gmail.com

On Tuesday a updated standings list will be sent out to everyone. On it will be each persons pounds lost/gained that week, the % lost/gained that week as well as a up to date % lost/gain for the contest. NO weights of anyone in the contest will be shared with anyone else, it will only be used for the calculations.

How to Sign Up:

Between now and midnight Sunday night November 3rd, send me a PM stating you want to sign up, in it you must include your email address.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here or PM me.

Final Standings Through 9 weeks: 278.4 lbs lost by the group.

Forum NameLbs Lost% Loss% Loss Total
Malemotives00.00%-19.34%
Parshooter36-0.5-0.23%-11.45%
Fireitup-1.8-0.80%-7.88%
Jmanni6200.00%-7.83%
Nu72000.00%-7.16%
Mmaynard11-4.3-2.40%-6.96%
Rob Wedge1.80.81%-6.42%
Rambler10.49%-5.50%
JB-1-0.53%-4.90%
P4B-7.8-3.35%-4.84%
War Eagle-1-0.53%-4.22%
McRock21.27%-3.94%
Braddman1900.00%-3.25%
CAA_Beat-1.5-0.55%-2.69%
Woody_74-1.6-0.72%-2.58%
Cpljohnst-1.5-0.69%-2.49%
LeftySean-1-0.41%-2.41%
Grins00.00%-2.18%
Just_Hacking-1.9-0.99%-2.17%
Robman72.21.18%-2.01%
Golfergal-1-0.76%-1.86%
Smallville-1-0.59%-0.92%
Michigan Slice-3.2-1.11%-0.67%
Kutros00.00%-0.62%
AngryYankee00.00%-0.52%
Mikedean44100.00%-0.41%
O'Carroll00.00%-0.24%
Nebgolfer-2.8-0.99%0.92%
Salisboss31.15%1.72%
Total-21.9

Last edited:
I am so excited about this. Mrs. War Eagle and I are starting our 6 week Cross Fit boot camp on November 4th, so this is perfect timing. Of course I put some bookshelves together yesterday and I am already sore, so I may die before the boot camp is over.

Oh yeah here come them skinny jeans. Always love a good contest.

I can get in this one this time. Gained a few pounds since new job and working nights my eating schedule is jacked up.

Since I have pretty much put all my weight back on I am all for this. I have been in a funk lately so hopefully this will help shake it off.

I don't intend to partake in this, however, I want to give my best wishes to those who do. I've seen incredible transformations because of these, and intend to use the motivation I follow in this thread to improve my overall fitness efforts throughout the winter.

All the best everyone. Get pumped up!!!

Pm sent. I am down 70 since January but have more to go.

Holla!

I don't intend to partake in this, however, I want to give my best wishes to those who do. I've seen incredible transformations because of these, and intend to use the motivation I follow in this thread to improve my overall fitness efforts throughout the winter.

Echo this, best wishes everyone participating! I'm looking to do some more running/arm exercises and build up some muscle, in addition to skiing this winter to get into better shape. I'm not overweight, but I definitely want to gain some strength and power for golf and other pursuits.

Im in.

Not a ton to lose, but need to drop a few.

Hmmm...could just be the motivation I need.

I think I am in on this. I already have a contest with my wife to see who can lose weight faster, so this will just be more motivation for me.

I am in. I've got a weigh in for work on Halloween but still need to lose more and this will help keep me on track!!

When you guys lose all this weight, can you tell me where it is so I can find it?

Hate being cold during the Winter.

Honestly, though, good luck to everyone! And for those getting into CrossFit, be careful. That stuff's addictive.

I am really looking forward to this. Have some lbs to lose, and I swore to myself when I turned 34 that I would do it !

I'm in. Since I've retired from my other sports and just play golf now I'm afraid I'm beginning to look more like Stadler than Stenson :)

Sounds Good..I think I'll probably jump in on this. I had already set a goal of losing some weight and gaining some flexiblity, so if/when I made my first THP Event or Outing next year, I would stand a chance to compete with some of the sticks in this crowd.

I was just thinking this needed to start again. Thanks Mike. I know if I'm not monitoring my weight it never goes in the right direction.

We could do a gain the most muscle weight Canadan, over winter.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Im in. Lets do this!!!!!!

love all the excitement already, may be bigger than the last one!

Would amputation be considered cheating?

Just call me...Barb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back