The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest--ITS BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this idea. I don't have much that I want to lose, maybe 10lbs, but I could really use some toning up and motivation to keep going to the gym. I won't be signing up, but this will keep me on track to keep at it.
Good luck to you all. Even though I don't have much to lose, I still have those days where I don't want to get out of my warm bed to go to the cold gym and lift. BIG props to all how lose the weight they want to lose.

Im also excited my wife is going to participate in this (G-Rex on the forums)

I think I am actually going to do this for the long haul this time. I have some weight that I really want to lose and I really want to take my game to a new level. Not to mention I really want to be around for my little girls as long as possible.

I'm in! PM to come.

Also, should we CC the scale shot to Smalls?

I nominate Canadan as the biggest loser.

Wait, that's not right.

I am trying gain weight so I can't do this contest but I will sure follow along and cheer on and help anyone that needs anything :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

We could do a gain the most muscle weight Canadan, over winter.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

That would be a fun one too :)

Count me in. Time to get back in shape, this will be a bit of added motivation. you know, other than motivation of trying to get in shape with hopes of attending one of THP amazing 2014 events. :)

I want to participate. I'll send my PM soon. Need this bad. At the heaviest weight I've ever been. Getting to be at the age where I need to fix it before it's too late. Know all of you guys can provide motivation, encouragement and helpful advice!

I'll throw my weight around on this one!

Just call me...Barb

I'm in. This is my number one goal.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Kinda cruel this round includes the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
I will NOT be deterred.

Just call me...Barb
First official '15 Morgan cup hopeful.
(Gonna work on the game!)

Tons of interest so far...really excited to do this

I want in this time, I just joined a gym since I was sick of how I looked & felt. The last one sounded fun.
Edit: PM sent

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

I'm in for sure. Gotta hit this hard. I was doing well then fell off a bit. This will be good to help me.

Ran 3 miles tonight. Wife and I are doing a half marathon in Brooklyn in December. Come on calorie burn.

I read this thread at lunch as I was housing a quarter pounder and even though I am at my goal weight and lost a ton I think I may join to keep myself on track.

PM sent...not much to lose but could do away with 20 lbs or so.

This sounds like something that's perfect for me. Let me ponder this and get over the fear part first

I read this thread at lunch as I was housing a quarter pounder and even though I am at my goal weight and lost a ton I think I may join to keep myself on track.

Don't do it bro! Do you have any idea how many calories are in Rumchata?

I'm in. Again.

Count me in! I have 40 or 50 lbs I could stand to lose. I've just had no motivation to do so before. I'm horrible about motivating myself- I love food and being lazy too much! ;)

My email is rjg831@me.com

I hope no one goes the crash diet route. Slow n steady is the only way to go

I hope no one goes the crash diet route. Slow n steady is the only way to go

Yeah the weight loss achieved by so many the healthy wwy last go around is proof

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back