iPhone App to track not just GIR, but how you missed?

PiratePenguin

2024 Goat Cup Team Brennan
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I've been hunting for an iPhone App that tracks not just GIR hit or miss, but gives the option of left,right,long,short, etc. for GIR the way most do for Fairways hit. I love everything else about the Golfshot app (been using it for years) but all they have is hit or miss for GIR. I want to track why I missed, not just that I missed, and I'd prefer to have it integrated into the app with all my other stats. At the moment I've just got a printed sheet I can use to track them and enter into an Excel file after the fact - it's just annoying. Is there any app out there available that already tracks GIR misses? Thanks.

I've been hunting for an iPhone App that tracks not just GIR hit or miss, but gives the option of left,right,long,short, etc. for GIR the way most do for Fairways hit. I love everything else about the Golfshot app (been using it for years) but all they have is hit or miss for GIR. I want to track why I missed, not just that I missed, and I'd prefer to have it integrated into the app with all my other stats. At the moment I've just got a printed sheet I can use to track them and enter into an Excel file after the fact - it's just annoying. Is there any app out there available that already tracks GIR misses? Thanks.

I have used more than a dozen different apps and haven't found one that tracks that stat.....I think it would be a good stat to track..maybe shoot them an email and suggest it for a future update.

I have used more than a dozen different apps and haven't found one that tracks that stat.....I think it would be a good stat to track..maybe shoot them an email and suggest it for a future update.

I have. They replied that it was a good idea and they'd consider it for a future release. That was a while ago. I'm just hoping to find something else until then maybe.

Back