New to thread from Southern California

maddchase

Reaction score
Hi,

I've been reading THP from google searches probably for the last year mostly for equipment review, and only just now beginning to get involved. I really like the thread as it seems filled with genuine people and less about ego. I have found other forums to be somewhat misogynistic and condescending towards female golfers especially since my username and well thus far lack of avatar doesn't scream "girl". I've found THP to be quite respectful and embracing of their female members and treats everyone equally, which is great since at the end of the day I'm a bonifide golf geek just like everyone else. Although, I admit to purple paint fills.

Never grew up around golf, picked it up maybe a couple years ago, after driving the cart for my friends who played their entire lives and grew up in junior golf. I was a competitive tennis player through college, so I thought can't be that difficult, and geez was I wrong. But my competitive nature has taken over and I now spend probably too much time at my muni course, and range. Probably hover between 17 depending, as I sometimes go through months without being able to pick up a club because of my work/travel schedule and if I could learn consistency with my driver I'd do much better. My short game is fairly decent, as my friends taught me to play from green to tee.

Anyway, again, I'm enjoying being part of THP. Thanks!

Well Welcome to THP.

welcome to THP!

Welcome to the group.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Glad to have ya on the forum. Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Glad you joined in on the fun. Welcome!

Welcome to THP...You're going to love it here!

Sounds like you have already discovered it's a great community with very a very genuine membership.

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Welcome! Take a look around. You'll enjoy it a bunch.

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP. . . enjoy !

Welcome to the team!

:welcome: glad to have you aboard maddchase, nice introduction.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!!

Currently testing the TaylorMade SpeedBlades for THP.

Back