Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Distance gains concern me.. Is the tech that much better, or is it all about design? I've tried and am currently dealing with a distance gaining set and its taken away from my game, not helped it.

My concern is more in the short irons. I'm still not convinced that i need to hit a 9 iron 150-155 yards and only be able to hit my 52° 120 max. Thats a huge gap to fill with one club..

I'm looking at the forgiveness more so than the distance.... Trying to go lower rather than farther

For a consistent swing, I would strongly urge you to take a similar set out for a round. Forgiveness can be great but I find it extremely unpredictable in both distance and my stock draw.

For a consistent swing, I would strongly urge you to take a similar set out for a round. Forgiveness can be great but I find it extremely unpredictable in both distance and my stock draw.
It really going to come down to feel when I hit both sets. My natural instinct is to go Xforged, but all this shot talk both here and from Callaway has me looking there too. Looks count too. What does that top rail do to my eye.

It really going to come down to feel when I hit both sets. My natural instinct is to go Xforged, but all this shot talk both here and from Callaway has me looking there too. Looks count too. What does that top rail do to my eye.

I love that they are going to go head to head.. Give them a good run and mess with the flighting.. Keep an eye on distance as well! Can't wait to see your bag continue to progress in these 2013 my friend!

I love that they are going to go head to head.. Give them a good run and mess with the flighting.. Keep an eye on distance as well! Can't wait to see your bag continue to progress in these 2013 my friend!
I was telling my wife today that Christmas is this month but next month is Callaway release month lol

Are you expecting the forged to be that much less forgiving than your DPCs?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

It's not about the forgiveness. I think the forged will play just like the DPC. The tech they put into them, the distance combined with pro style grooved equals deadly force

It's not about the forgiveness. I think the forged will play just like the DPC. The tech they put into them, the distance combined with pro style grooved equals deadly force

I think the Xforged really are going to be deadly.

I think the Xforged really are going to be deadly.

I think the xforged and hot X pros are going to be the talk of 2013

Another day of awful play with the F3. I want to snap it against my knee Bo style. The Adams Super Hybrid LS will be purchased

Over the x forged? You surprise me GregDan.

Oh no don't get me wrong, the xforged are still well up there on the list. I thought that was a given. Haha, that was just an add on to the current ponder list. It might be starting to get a little long...

My concern is more in the short irons. I'm still not convinced that i need to hit a 9 iron 150-155 yards and only be able to hit my 52° 120 max. Thats a huge gap to fill with one club..

So why not go 50-54-58? Fills the gap easier

I love that setup so much.

I'd add a 50 in my set now but I can't really remove a club without creating a gap. Luckily right now it's no worse than 15 between my 54 and PW. With the RBZ's though that 50 was incredibly important and an awesome for the gap I had

Thats a steal! Do it!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

maybe if it's still on there in a few months.. still have to pay for car insurance, which i'm still $150 short of. it looks sooo nice... all i'd do with it is look at it in the corner of my bedroom, hahahhaa...

Heading to Dicks sporting goods to ponder everything golf.

Me too man, I'm right next door. I'm tempted to ask my girlfriend if I can take a quick run next door while she's ahopping

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

Anyone ever played the Bridgestone Fixx ball?

Tapatalk on iPhone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back