Cleveland Golf & Veteran Mental Health Foundation

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

Cleveland® Golf and Srixon® are pleased to announce their partnership with the Veteran Mental Health Foundation (VMHF). The partnership between the VMHF and Cleveland® Golf/Srixon® was established to jointly market the Invisible Wounds Cure Challenge (IWCC), which was founded to address the epidemic of Post Traumatic Stress (PTS) and Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI), which are currently affecting over 500,000 of our combat veterans who served in Iraq and Afghanistan. The primary purpose behind the IWCC is to help generate funds for research studies that will lead to better diagnosis, more effective treatment, and ultimately to a cure for veteran PTS and TBI.

Srixon® is the exclusive golf industry partner in the IWCC, providing products in special packaging that will be featured for sale in pro shops and in retail stores throughout the country. All products will be sold at pricing slightly above standard retail in an effort to generate additional funds in the fight against veteran PTS and TBI.

"We are honored to be one of the founding partners of the Invisible Wounds Cure Challenge," said Todd Harman, President of Cleveland® Golf/Srixon® - U.S.A. "We are extremely proud to assist the Veteran Mental Health Foundation in their efforts to aid in the fight against veteran PTS, TBI, and depression in the years ahead."

For complete information about the VMHF and IWCC campaign, please visit: www.invisiblewoundscurechallenge.org/partnerproductorderoptions

This is very cool!

Having dealt with this on a personal level, this is an awesome adventure.

This is a great program, we can't thank our veterans enough. Well done CG/Srixon!

What a great program...are Veterans definitely need to be supported!!! Thanks Cleveland/Srixon!

That's very cool, a great way to give back.

Pretty damn awesome of Cleveland.

Being a Afghan Veteran that is great to hear Cleveland is doing this.

Very cool sponsorship; good job Cleveland/Srixon. Nice to see they can make great products and still care so much.

Nice program and great of Cleveland to step up

This is an excellent idea. Well done Cleveland and Srixon!

So cool to see them stepping up and helping out, I love hearing things like this!

This is pretty cool of them. Our vets deserve all the help and thanks they can get

Awesomeness by Cleveland.

Thank you Cleveland / Srixon for supporting our veterans. Well done!

JM

This is awesome in so many ways, its an awesome project and a very important one. We have to take care of our soldiers when they come home and this is definitely an area that needs attention and funding.

One of our local Head Pros sponsors a wounded warrior project golf tourney every year. We are trying to develop a way for Head Pros and others to donate their personal clubs to the wounded warrior project charity that has been started.
My work with this head pro, is any referral he sends to me as a wounded warrior project, I donate my profits to the charity.
We are getting golf clubs into the hands of these Vets. We are continuing to raise funding and awareness.
He is giving lessons and clinics, weekly to Vets. I am getting clubs built for disabled vets with amputees and physical disabilities.
Cleveland has been there from the start.
It is so pleasing to see commitment, from Cleveland.
Thanks.

Love this! They will have my support

Awesome idea from Cleveland and Srixon. Glad to see this coming more to the front with our Veterans returning from duty. Having had a few friends who were in this situation, this is great to see.

Very awesome partnership

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Fantastic cause for Cleveland and thanks for supporting those who put themselves in harms way so we can do stuff like this. I will definitely be getting some of those Z Stars.

Big Thanks to Cleveland and Srixon!! Our Veterans definitely need and DESERVE everyone's support. God Bless them all.

Excellent support by Cleveland Srixon.

nice to see Cleveland get involved in something like this.

Very cool to see Cleveland/Srixon work together with a program like this. Good stuff.

Back