The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how it got coined a Jake Brake but yea it is just an engine brake.

Or it means Jake will BREAK your head with a headbutt!!

If you brake in front of Jake, he will rip you in half with his bare hands.

That sounds reasonable haha

Is this what happiness looks like?

20121222_095908.jpg
Only if there is a Chipotle burrito in that cup.

Wendy's burgers are not as good as they once were.
Never really liked anything at Wendy's.

Not sure how it got coined a Jake Brake but yea it is just an engine brake.

Or it means Jake will BREAK your head with a headbutt!!

I had to google be sure i was correct but the engine brake technology was developed by Jacobs Vehicle Systems. Hence Jake Brake...

I had to google be sure i was correct but the engine brake technology was developed by Jacobs Vehicle Systems. Hence Jake Brake...

Ahh, thanks for that tidbit

I like that tidbit, thanks for that. Jake breaking stuff still is the better thought hehe

If anybody has some Mtn Dew or Doritos halo 4 xp codes who doesn't want them I would graciously take them. Trying to get as many as possible! Thanks!
Still looking...

What Wendy's really ruined was their chicken sandwich. It used to be *SO* good. Then they changed it to the "crispy homestyle" chicken sandwich. It's just not very good anymore.

Oh, and their fries. They were so much better before.

What Wendy's really ruined was their chicken sandwich. It used to be *SO* good. Then they changed it to the "crispy homestyle" chicken sandwich. It's just not very good anymore.

I actually happen to like their fries now. I've always liked the skin-on fries. And I still love their spicy chicken sandwich. Their burgers...meh.

I like the new fries.

Oof. I just woke up, dayum.

I forget how quiet it gets around here at the holidays!

I shan't refer to myself in the third person tonight though. You can't make me do it.

Yes. I said shan't.

You said shan't like a boss.

Kids got a Atari today for xmas, I was going to town on it!

The contraction shan't always confused me a little bit.

I've come to the conclusion that anytime a fast food place "improves" something on their menu, it's because they had to change suppliers for some reason, so they call it improved just to make it sound like they did it on purpose. I've never had anything new from any of them that was better than the old stuff. Burger King fries get worse every time.

I've come to the conclusion that anytime a fast food place "improves" something on their menu, it's because they had to change suppliers for some reason, so they call it improved just to make it sound like they did it on purpose. I've never had anything new from any of them that was better than the old stuff. Burger King fries get worse every time.

Were Burger King fries ever good? I think I got fries one time at Burger King. Every time since, it was onion rings.

Back in the 70's BK fries were the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back