What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was less than perfect conditions today with cold, windy, and wet conditions. The mud balls, I didn't mind. And I had plenty of layers so the cold wasn't so bad. But the wind gave me fits! Timing putts between wind gusts is not a strong point for me. As I stood over putts, the ball was vibrating, interesting day. 85 (44, 41)

It was less than perfect conditions today with cold, windy, and wet conditions. The mud balls, I didn't mind. And I had plenty of layers so the cold wasn't so bad. But the wind gave me fits! Timing putts between wind gusts is not a strong point for me. As I stood over putts, the ball was vibrating, interesting day. 85 (44, 41)

Our group canceled their round today because of the strong winds. You're a die hard to say the least! Good score under the conditions for sure.

Our group canceled their round today because of the strong winds. You're a die hard to say the least! Good score under the conditions for sure.
Lefty is my hero to have played in that weather today when tomorrow will actually be fairly nice. I like playing in the wind but not when the wind chill is below freezing.

Temperature below 40 here this afternoon in New England with a wicked, biting wind. My play was on the range. With no one practicing there, I walked around the rear of the range and hit 5 irons back toward the mats into the wind. That's much better practice than hitting off the mats and it helped me get a better feel for my new irons.

Congrats on the rounds of late! Can't wait to get back out there! Awesome job on the T'd PB Nate and good to see you closing out with the driver well!

86, 43-43. Wasn't great conditions but I hit the ball pretty well. Tough to score with a lot of mud balls, wind, and cold.

I played absolutely horrible today.....I was "just off" slightly on everything

51/50 = 101
4/13 Fairways.
3 GIR
39 putts
4 penalty strokes

really frustrated!!

Shot a disappointing 106 today. I was in more bunkers in a round that I can remember, 3 penalty strokes and putting UGH.
7\18 fairways
2\18 GIRs
43 putts

Overall a frustrating round I had chances to make putts and score it just did not happen today. Penalties and bunkers killed me.

The conditions were less than ideal but I will not make any excuses. 36 degrees and 30 mphs wind gusts

On a positive note my ball striking felt good, my bunker play was great, focus was there for about 15 holes then it started to go.

Glad I was able to get out and play,beats shopping haha. A lot to work on and continue to get better.

Now beer and football cheers all!

Sent from my stock TF101

41/39=80, 64.3% FWs 38.9% GIRs 33 putts with only one 3 putt for my only double. Was striking the ball so well that I decided to play the front nine again and carded a 38 on the front side. Was a whopping 100% on FWs and 44.4% GIRs using 15 putts. It was mid 50's and very little wind compared to yesterday, maybe 10 MPH. Very nice day for golf.

41/39=80, 64.3% FWs 38.9% GIRs 33 putts with only one 3 putt for my only double. Was striking the ball so well that I decided to play the front nine again and carded a 38 on the front side. Was a whopping 100% on FWs and 44.4% GIRs using 15 putts. It was mid 50's and very little wind compared to yesterday, maybe 10 MPH. Very nice day for golf.

Good score Randy, you sure are hitting it good right now. Your weather was better than ours, our greens were frozen for the first 6 holes and we never got anywhere near the 50s. But it was a heck of a lot better than yesterday! My play was OK, three birdies offset by three big holes and two penalty strokes. 82 (42,40)

Good score Randy, you sure are hitting it good right now. Your weather was better than ours, our greens were frozen for the first 6 holes and we never got anywhere near the 50s. But it was a heck of a lot better than yesterday! My play was OK, three birdies offset by three big holes and two penalty strokes. 82 (42,40)

Like I said yesterday, you are my hero to brave that weather.

Morgan Cup prep today with -2 70.

Played just 9 holes at my local course today. It was the first time with my newly shortened Burner irons. Didn't have time to use the range first and ended up topping a few iron shots but overall very happy with them. Shot a 44 (+9). Made 60% of my up and downs today which was pretty good. However, what I was really pleased with was my putting which felt solid and resulted in me totalling just 14 putts over 9 holes. I have never putted better!

Very nice

81 at Joseph Bartholomew in New Orleans. 51.7% Fairways, 44.4% Greens, 20% Scrambling (thanks first round with ATV! Way better than my normal), 34 putts.

Pretty good round. Short game was solid for me today.

Played Waterlefe with Wake and War Eagle today and man oh man is that course gorgeous. Shot 39 on the front and 39 on the back. Putt the ball well today and hit some good shots. Left a few out there that I would have liked back, but came away pretty darn happy.

Finished up an 85. Ugh.

That kinda pisses in my Wheaties. Golf gods win.

Played TPC Eagle Trace today for my Birthday. 47/42. 36putts 5 FW 5 GIR

Tapping away on my S3

Played crazy today. Started out hitting the same tree twice on the first hole. Three putted all day long after only having one the last time out.

Shot 52 on the front.

Shot 41 on the back. Had a chance to par every hole on the back but had way too many 3 putts.

I think it took me 9 holes to thaw out.

Shot a 90. 44 front which is great for me then shot a 46 on the back that I fell apart on a couple holes. 6/13 FW 5/18 GIR 4 3putts 11 2putts and 3 1putts. I have played the most consistent golf the last 3 rounds since I started playing on a regular basis. 92, 90 and a 90. Too bad the season about to end for me here shortly. I really want to break into the 80s before I leave on a 10 month deployment come march. I know if I eliminate my 3 putts and cut down my 2 puts by a couple ill be knocking on the 70s. This forum really gives me the motivation an determination to play better. Thanks THP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back