Which color do you prefer?

Which color do you prefer?

• Black

Votes: 110 59.8%
  • Green

Votes: 74 40.2%

• Total voters
Black gets my vote

I voted black, although the THP green makes a lot of sense.

I voted black.

Green!!!

I picked black with a white logo with green outline. That would be fantastic.

Black. Maybe it's boring compared to the green, but it looks good with anything.

THP Green for me!! But I'll buy either lol

Green is the new Black

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I just got one down in FL during a scramble in Lakeland. Never thought I would like them, but I WOULD buy one. Black for me. If there is a logo planned, White and THP Green. Skim alert, but these work well for shoes if they are the right size. I did not see dimensions, but wanted to throw that out there.

JM

Have to go with Black. I would feel like I had a ninja turtle on my back with the green one on.

I voted for green. Black was my first choice, but I have all kinds of black bags, so I went with the green. To be honest though, I like both choices.

Black is my vote!

That looks familiar Morgan.... Hehe I vote black.

green! i honestly would've thought that green would've been the clear winner votes wise. obviously i'm wrong...

Too much...awesome?

because too much awesome isn't really possible. It's like dividing by 0

Sorry was my grammar wrong?

Like them both, but, black the most. Actually I'd probably get one of each if they both were available.

Green.

GolferGal, will there be any possibility of 40% of the order being green? :)

Black all day long with the THP logo will just stand out

My vote is for Black

Every time I see a black bag, of any kind, I think if my 50/wk/year travelling days and watching luggage come off the baggage claim conveyor. Then, watching people try to figure out which black luggage on wheels is theirs.

Back