New Callaway Golf Shoes

Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
These look sweet!! Just saw a picture on twitter.

BX_02asCYAExC9r.jpg:large

Coolest looking shoe they have ever released, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Definitely have pizzaz! Wonder how many color optiins they will have.

Just saw those myself - not keen on the yellow but the white ones look ok from what I can see

I like it. The simple white shoe. And then the colorful shoe. I am on board.

Not bad. Remind me of Asics a little bit.

Just saw these pop up as well. They are pretty sharp looking. Would like to see them in person! Definitely curious to see other color options.

I love the look of these

WOW very nice looking shoes indeed. I like seeing Callaway go out there and offer a shoe like this. Can't wait to see them in person.

Callaway's New 2014 Shoe Line?

Callaway's New 2014 Shoe Line?

Just saw this picture RT'd on their twitter.

mava3ese.jpg

I really like what I am seeing. Looks like these are mesh as well.

Lol, Dan beat me. Merge my thread mods. Lol

WOW very nice looking shoes indeed. I like seeing Callaway go out there and offer a shoe like this. Can't wait to see them in person.

I am with you on that one Jake. While I continuously heard good things about a few of their offerings, I really did not care for the designs of any of them... And while that's a trivial piece, it absolutely plays a factor as to whether I am willing to wear them.

I'm still a little iffy on the spikeless shoes. My past experiences were not good ones. I really like these, so I hope they work.

I am with you on that one Jake. While I continuously heard good things about a few of their offerings, I really did not care for the designs of any of them... And while that's a trivial piece, it absolutely plays a factor as to whether I am willing to wear them.
I'm with you on that. I have 3 pair of Callaway shoes and honestly, they're my most comfortable shoes. But I'm not necessarily crazy about the looks always. They look good, but not quite as good as some of the top offerings from other companies. This may change my thinking a bit!

It looks like they took a page out of Asics book. Reminds me of them at first glance when it comes to the design.

I'm still a little iffy on the spikeless shoes. My past experiences were not good ones. I really like these, so I hope they work.

I've never tried spikeless, but have always been pretty curious to. My only concern is having to replace a whole pair of shoes, instead of just a couple spikes.

I like those a lot! As a huge fan of the Del Mar, I just hope these are that good. Really like the styling of these.

I've never tried spikeless, but have always been pretty curious to. My only concern is having to replace a whole pair of shoes, instead of just a couple spikes.

Honestly, they're pretty durable and generally less expensive. My issue was a lot of pain in the outside of my left foot. I have been told I create a lot of thrust over my left foot in my swing. It honestly felt like I had a broken metatarsal after every round.

I'm a fan of mesh...and of spikeless...are these zero drop? Not a big fan of that. Doable, just prefer the support of traditional.

A good step out of the box they have been in, reminds me of something Oakley would put out.

Interesting... definitely interesting. I like the red/white so far...

Callaway mixing it up nicely!!

Hmm, I'm going to sit back and reserve judgement until further notice. Not sure what to think yet.

I'm indifferent until I see more angles/colors. All I know is the Del Mar's are the most comfy golf shoe I've ever worn, so style is great, but I want to see how they feel and if they compete with that, for me.

Back