FS: Rossa Monza Spider putter, near mint

Javelin

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a barely used Rossa Monza Spider from TaylorMade. Near mint condition, I'd rate it 9.0-9.5/10. Grip is brand new Winn AVS Mid Size. Putter is a 34". Face of the club has very little markings from ball strikes. Top and bottom are nearly perfect. Pictures speak for themselves. I'm including the head cover, this is the only piece that is not near mint. It's a little rough from storing it, maybe 6/10, but 100% functional. Looking for $80 shipped obo. Love to have someone at the Sarasota event next week buy it to save shipping.

I'm not really sure what these go for used. I've seen some over $100 and some for $50. I came with $80, but shoot me an offer. Worst I can say is no. Not looking for trades, but willing to listen to offers.

Bump.

$60 picked up at the Sarasota next week. Still $80 shipped elsewhere.

*On a side note, I'm impressed how detailed and vivid the photos taken from an iPhone are.

$60 shipped or $50 picked up. I'm pretty firm on those prices, but still, don't be afraid to offer.

Anyone car to make an offer. Anything...

Dang, someone offer something. Love to sell at the event this weekend.

Bump.!!

If I was in the market for a putter I'd be all over this thing for $60 shipped. But can't do it, sorry!

If I was in the market for a putter I'd be all over this thing for $60 shipped. But can't do it, sorry!

The price is best offer. Anyone is more than welcome to shoot me a lower offer. Worst I can say is no.

Last edited:
PM sent

iPhone 5 Tappin

Back