Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome!! Thanks for the suggestion! In regards to that eBay vendor has anyone tried them? Good experiences? Also, silly question but do they offer SeeMore putters at brick and mortar stores?

Yep, Dallas Golf is legit! I ordered a bronze FGP from them this morning.

They do have putters in B&M stores, but typically only a few models. Hit and miss to be honest.

Yep, Dallas Golf is legit! I ordered a bronze FGP from them this morning.

They do have putters in B&M stores, but typically only a few models. Hit and miss to be honest.

Dallas Golf is indeed legit.

You want me to go stop the m5x I'm sending you? :alien:

Dallas Golf is indeed legit.

You want me to go stop the m5x I'm sending you? :alien:

No no no, no stopping please!!!

Not that my recommendation is needed but I just bought my FGP from Dallas Golf. They shipped it out quickly directly to SeeMore for me so it could be reshafted.

I lost out on a Seemore SI1 last night. Pretty bummed. On the bright side, I woke up to a nice email with a pretty big credit in it. Hmmmmmm

Man, I thought you were going to win that bad boy. Credit for the iron trade in?

Pondering looking into a SeeMore putter, seems like you guys rave about them :). Just need some help looking into which one I should be looking into. I generally like a shorter mallet type.

So personal Smash!! And their variety is awesome between lines.. Do you live close to a golf store? I know the local golf galaxy around here has a few SeeMore's to roll.

Man, I thought you were going to win that bad boy. Credit for the iron trade in?

That was the plan. I went on to make the purchase and the price that was $299.99 yesterday is now $449.99. I am so pissed.

That was the plan. I went on to make the purchase and the price that was $299.99 yesterday is now $449.99. I am so pissed.

What?! Why?? Can you email someone about it? That's an awfully big gap.

What?! Why?? Can you email someone about it? That's an awfully big gap.

I just emailed them. Waiting to hear back. I am not paying $449 for Razr X Black irons. Might as well spend $529 on the X Hots.....which is what I will probably end up doing.

X4Category_header.jpg

If I was a walker, I would be a remote control push cart.

That is one slick looking cart, Cookie.

I am pondering when I can go hit the new Cleveland line. I haven't been this curious about a complete line of clubs, top to bottom, in a long time.

If I was a walker, I would be a remote control push cart.

You would actually be the cart? That's interesting. Personally, I would prefer to be the golfer.

You would actually be the cart? That's interesting. Personally, I would prefer to be the golfer.

kind of a strange vision for him isn't it?

Maybe I would just buy one instead.

I dont like your tone today.

just be glad I'n not typing in all caps or that annoying style that alternates upper and lower case. That's just DuMb

just be glad I'n not typing in all caps or that annoying style that alternates upper and lower case. That's just DuMb
I Agree, It Is Really Dumb.

Pondering an Adams A7 19* hybrid, JeffReedMO needs to get his AMP CELL already so he will sell me his......

That's got a nice look to it Cookie! Are four wheeled getting more popular than 3 wheeled now?

I did not think so but with some of these carts that can fold up with the bag it looks like it is the direction they are headed. Could just be because a single wheel in front is not as collapsible, etc with this configuration.

As much as you walk, you should consider the Duo Cart. It's just a little more than that and the set up, tray, etc appears to be a lot better. That cart is 100% legit in my opinion.

You are just itching to get out and hit those clubs, dhill. Can't blame you!

To be fair, I've already hit some of the Callaway and Cobra offerings this year because they've been out and they are GREAT clubs. Those guys are going to have some solid bags. Now that the cleveland stuff is out being able to see it all come together will be fun.

I wish there was somewhere near me that had Bridgestone clubs, I've only hit the Hybo and that was just a few times

I agree. All of them have strong line-ups this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back