Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Will the PS4 have Tiger Woods 2014 available? Or the Xbox One?

No. I believe EA is taking a year off for development. Next game will be in 2015 and not include tiger.

Damn that sucks. That was going to be the X factor with which console I go with.

And it will be on both systems when it comes out.

Boom!
duvy5ygy.jpg

did you just buy them all? i'm thinking of returning my preorders from game stop and doing the amazon deal today for the same games and getting madden for free.

Yup, stopped at target on my way to work

do they have buy 2 get 1 free?

thanks buddy lucky for me game stop is in the same shopping center so i'll be going there and fixing this later today.

Stopped by target this morning. Picked up Fifa14, Battlefield 4, and CoD, but likely selling CoD. PS name is Race4LastPlace (but that might change)

Stopped by target this morning. Picked up Fifa14, Battlefield 4, and CoD, but likely selling CoD. PS name is Race4LastPlace (but that might change)

Sweet! I have the digital version of bf4 so I will be downloading it as soon as I get my system hooked up Friday morning!

What's the deal with target again? But 2 get 1?

What is a play station?

Yes from a select list, same with Amazon up until 1 pm Pacific time today.

Mitch can you help me with a link to this deal/list?

Was just playing BF4 on PS3 with my Dualshock 4 controller. Controller feels great. Can't wait to play BF4 so I can actually use the new triggers to aim/fire.

I'm hoping to pick up a PS4 on launch day at Best Buy. I read before that Sony was planning on having plenty of stock through the holidays so anyone who wanted one could walk into a store before Christmas and get one, but then I read more recent stuff that talks about how hard it will be to get one, so who knows. I will go on launch day and if I have any luck then great, if not then oh well. They say they will have extra stock on launch day but how many no one knows. I have been keeping any eye on bestbuy.com and they have recently put up some new bundles that say "coming soon" instead of "sold out" so I'm wondering if they may have a couple last minute bundles for sale or if they will go on sale online right on launch day. I may get up at midnight Thursday night to see if I can snatch one up online if thats the case. Either way I'll get one at some point. Gamertag is GymRat07

I think the only way I'm getting one soon is through a bundle. I don't really want a standalone console and then buying games

i went to target got AC4, Madden, and BF4.... changed my 2 preorders at game stop to infamous and got a charging station for 2 controllers and a gift card for $40 with the other preorder i cancelled worked out really well. now i have everything i wanted just need my PS4 only other thing i might grab is a headset but i wanna see how the one that comes with it works or i can use the PS4 camera also so i'll see how they work out. i am freaking pumped about this friday can't come soon enough....

SPIKE TV and PS are having a special at 11 PM EST on thursday night announcing a bunch of new games and stuff they are making for ps4 i'll be tuning in.

I am planning on doing the Target 2 for 1 deal with AC4, NBA 2K, and a 3rd game. NBA doesn't release on next gen until Friday, so does anyone know if target does gaming pre-orders so I could get everything and pay today so I don't have to worry about it?

I am planning on doing the Target 2 for 1 deal with AC4, NBA 2K, and a 3rd game. NBA doesn't release on next gen until Friday, so does anyone know if target does gaming pre-orders so I could get everything and pay today so I don't have to worry about it?

My target had NBA 2k14 on the shelf

Back