2013 PGA Show Coverage

I just don't understand why Ecco has to show the carbon fiber. It does little for the look of the shoe. Same deal as the last version.

Morgan Cup Surprise coming

BBYx5iQCQAIll_j.jpg:large
I can't wait to see this one!!!

I've tried the Ecco Biom shoe - with cleats and they were the most comfortable shoes I'd ever worn.

Has anyone tried the adizero's or these new Ecco's and if so how do they compare?

Those Eccos look awesome. Hoping that Ecco returns to the Bridgestone Staffers this year, would love to get my hands on those black ones.

Hello AMP CEll Pro irons

BBY3e2xCQAANGTR.jpg

Those Eccos look awesome. Hoping that Ecco returns to the Bridgestone Staffers this year, would love to get my hands on those black ones.

That would be great to see them back again, love the pair I have

Hello AMP CEll Pro irons

BBY3e2xCQAANGTR.jpg

damn, beat me to it....

7 other guys i know and myself all just simultaneously stated: "How could I not put these in my MC bag?"

those are some solid looking irons!

Those Amp Cell Pro's are beautiful. Hello mixed sets at the MC.

Any chance of getting pics of all of the THP quotes at the Callaway booth? I've noticed five or six of them in the background of random Callaway pics, but I can also tell that the quote board wraps all the way around the booth.

Pretty cool o Callaway to do that.

Those Amp Cell Pros look gorgeous.

Those Amp Cell Pros look gorgeous.

Are these by chance last years prototypes for RF? I thought they looked similar to this.

They do look really good though- would love to hit then

I love it. The OEM's at their launch of new products have THP special announcement.

I know I'm new to THP but you guys are just awesome, keep up the great work

time to talk to PX

BBY7wndCIAAQ_ZZ.jpg

Those AMP Cell Pros may just be the best looking iron released this year. It's between that and the Cally Forged for me.

Are these by chance last years prototypes for RF? I thought they looked similar to this.

I think these are a bit bigger. I believe the protos were blades and I don't think these are. I could be wrong though.

AMP Cell Pros = masterful. Yep. Masterful.

The AMP Cell Pros look great. I'm a little concerned that I'm not talented enough to hit them, though.

No they are different. Although word is those RF irons will be available through special order.

eju5egyt.jpg

te2usyba.jpg

apuramaj.jpg

Grafalloy line

Back