Nike Customer Service: Big Props to You!

DblBogey4Life

Reaction score
Handicap
Just wanted to share this with everyone. About a month ago I am playing in an outing and all of the sudden my drives start going everywhere and making a funny noise. I was using my Nike Machspeed square driver (go ahead and laugh now) with the Srt-8 Fit adapter. The adapter sleeve had cracked. I was really nervous based on the age of the driver, even though I only had it a year, and some of the comments I had heard about Nike CS.

Long story short, called them and they wanted pics of the damage and proof of when I purchased it to see if it was covered under the 2 year warranty. Send it and same day get a claim number to ship it for 'inspection' to make sure failure was not from abuse. They told me that the original stock shaft was no longer available and would be replaced with something comparable if covered by warranty. 15 days later a box shows up from Nike. My driver has been repaired, but with a few surprises. Instead of the original Str8-fit adapter, the VR Str8-Fit is on a New Kuro Kage Red shaft from the Covert line. The only down side is that they trashed my Pure grip.

I know nothing about the Kuro Kage shaft so some feedback on what I can expect would be nice since weather is not letting me get any play or practice in.

While I hope I don't have to call them again, I was very impressed with the service and speed I got from Nike! Good Job on them!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a great experience with nike too, my fuelband broke and they sent the new model for free!

Tapping from my IPhone

Back