Official College Football Thread (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love all the comments about Florida acting like thugs. Y'all are acting like this hasn't been their MO for like two decades.

I... LOVE... IT!!!

That int might have sealed it.

Driskel is terrible! Bench the turd, Gatas.

Golf Clap for Florida.

Tebow is on the sidelines... Throw some pads on him.

He's performing the role he has come to know quite well recently, sitting on the sidelines watching his team get their butts kicked.

Like this?

tebo222-1_1_rx222_c200x220.jpg

Well, at least Florida tried to make it a game.

As bad as Florida has played, I can't believe they still have some kind of chance.

Boy can't even get of the bench in a retail store can he? This is why I like Dick's.

Wow really? I feel bad for Tebow. He doesn't deserve this kind of crap.

So. Let me get this straight. You start the whole joke with your pic...
Like this?

tebo222-1_1_rx222_c200x220.jpg

And then say this...
Wow really? I feel bad for Tebow. He doesn't deserve this kind of crap.

I'm sorry. I'm confused as to how you got confused in what part you are playing in this whole Tebow joke around thingy.

Boy can't even get of the bench in a retail store can he? This is why I like Dick's.

Well that is new information to me.

haha that is an awesome gif!! This is what I assume happens when Jman goes rage on his students.

The original eye murder incident...

Tapped from my S3

Two of the great almighty SEC's top ten go down....hoping another goes down in a few days!

Two of the great almighty SEC's top ten go down....hoping another goes down in a few days!

Nope, the rest are ready to play. Florida was one of the most confusing teams all year to me in that they somehow ended up on the right end of the scoreboard most of the time, but if you were watching any of the games you sure wondered how they got there.

Nope, the rest are ready to play. Florida was one of the most confusing teams all year to me in that they somehow ended up on the right end of the scoreboard most of the time, but if you were watching any of the games you sure wondered how they got there.
They were not a great team this year, but somehow squeaked out the wins. So many close games to teams they should have blown the doors off of.

I really miss Muschamp and his intensity at Texas. Their defense is so soft without him.

I really miss Muschamp and his intensity at Auburn. Their defense is so soft without him.
Agreed.

I hear Chizik available, if TX is interested.

I'm sorry. I'm confused as to how you got confused in what part you are playing in this whole Tebow joke around thingy.

Let me get this straight, I didn't "start" the joke. It was a picture I found on Yahoo. I like Tebow. He's a great guy who got the short end of the stick in New York. I don't understand why everyone has to bash him every chance they get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back