2013 THP Invitational Series #1 - Texas - Sponsored By Callaway Golf

Of course not Cookie. Just add it at the bottom.

Jesse we can easily figure out the hotel thing, we'll make this thing work cost wise. You got the vacation stuff figured out?

Cookie, I think Grapevine GC is an excellent spot for the Sunday round. It would be a little different than Tangle Ridge and as we both know a very challenging course. Many people in this area think it's a hidden gem in the DFW area. It backs up to the Cowboys Golf Club and is about $100 cheaper!

Cookie, I think Grapevine GC is an excellent spot for the Sunday round. It would be a little different than Tangle Ridge and as we both know a very challenging course. Many people in this area think it's a hidden gem in the DFW area. It backs up to the Cowboys Golf Club and is about $100 cheaper!

Agree completely. And since we have a contact there, we may be able to swing a group discount once we get a headcount as things progress over the next month.

I fly out at 1 on Sunday so I won't make a Sunday round. Haven't decided where to stay yet. I have a friend I am meeting in Dallas for dinner Friday night but I can easily let someone crash at my hotel with me if they are on a budget. I'll probably have a rental car so that'll get you transport on Saturday as well for the tourney and dinner afterwards.

Jesse we can easily figure out the hotel thing, we'll make this thing work cost wise. You got the vacation stuff figured out?

Working on it.. By this afternoon... Running it through the ranks

Pondering this so hard right now. 10 hour drive or 2 hour flight..... jeeeeez

Pondering this so hard right now. 10 hour drive or 2 hour flight..... jeeeeez

That is great Shark. Would love to have you there.

I fly out at 1 on Sunday so I won't make a Sunday round. Haven't decided where to stay yet. I have a friend I am meeting in Dallas for dinner Friday night but I can easily let someone crash at my hotel with me if they are on a budget. I'll probably have a rental car so that'll get you transport on Saturday as well for the tourney and dinner afterwards.
You da man Rounders! Sorry you won't be around for Sunday's round! For those interested in Sunday, we'll try and make the time earlier in the morning (9am?) so people can get out in the afternoon.

I'm getting more excited by the day. When people start deciding WHERE they're staying I'll book the Doc and I's room as well.

Seeking permission from my social director to call a trip to DFW my birthday present to myself.

Shark, if you are interested in going and can swing it, I'll split gas costs, lodging costs, and do half the driving. I want to go, I just can't swing the full cost myself.

Shark, if you are interested in going and can swing it, I'll split gas costs, lodging costs, and do half the driving. I want to go, I just can't swing the full cost myself.

Leave Friday, come back after the Sunday round?

Loving the fact that this event is bringing together people from all over the place!

Loving the fact that this event is bringing together people from all over the place!

It makes sense. If we can get a group there, by keeping everyone's costs lower and drive time to a minimum, I say let it fly and do what you can to make it.

It makes sense. If we can get a group there, by keeping everyone's costs lower and drive time to a minimum, I say let it fly and do what you can to make it.

Hey Jeff, turn on channel 9 man.

I got a yes from the wife.

I like where this is headed Jeff and Shark!!!

How close is colonial ? For the Sunday round ?
tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Haha, if you have the means to get on it is about 30 minutes from the hotels I linked!

Could be wrong but I believe they are private

Colonial CC is private. And, you have to have a member in your group. I think the guest rate is north of $200.

Agree completely. And since we have a contact there, we may be able to swing a group discount once we get a headcount as things progress over the next month.

G'vine is a great track.

What about Riverside...off of 360? Same side of airport as Tangle Ridge.

Back