Android Phone Thread

That did it. SwiftKey to the rescue. Thanks again.

I'm so happy right now.

I'm so happy right now.

SwiftKey is pretty awesome isnt it? I prefer the rapid typing style and I am still amazed at how accurate the predictions are and continue to be. Enjoy!

SwiftKey is pretty awesome isnt it? I prefer the rapid typing style and I am still amazed at how accurate the predictions are and continue to be. Enjoy!

Yea it is. Just what I was looking for.

Man I gotta say I LOVE this SwiftKey too. Thanks War Freakin Eagle!!!!

I love that I didn't have to go scour the Android sites for the answer. THP to the rescue.

Another pretty good keyboard for android is called swype. Google it in the browser on your phone download and install. It is free and was my Prefered keyboard on my android phones I had.
Swiftkey Flow puts swype to shame.
Got it! Just the demo, how long will that last before I have to fork over $3?
I think the demo is for 30 days? Worth the $2.99 purchase though.

I'm a two thumb typer, so I hate Swype. On a real keyboard I used to be able to break 90wpm. I can see it being really good for hunter/peckers, but it drives me crazy.

I might have to give Swiftkey a try though.

I have the link for the beta of Swiftkey Flow. It's Swiftkey + Swype, and works quite well. It handles both types of input at the same time, I have been quite impressed with it. If anyone wants the link, let me know. It's a free download.

I have the link for the beta of Swiftkey Flow. It's Swiftkey + Swype, and works quite well. It handles both types of input at the same time, I have been quite impressed with it. If anyone wants the link, let me know. It's a free download.

I have really been enjoying that keyboard. Took me a few days to get used to it, but ever since I've been more then happy

I have really been enjoying that keyboard. Took me a few days to get used to it, but ever since I've been more then happy
I just really like the fact that it handles both types of input so well. Beats having to change keyboards, thats for sure.

I just really like the fact that it handles both types of input so well. Beats having to change keyboards, thats for sure.

sure does. Thats rather annoying

Well I decided on a DNA vs a few other phones, and I like it so far! First Android phone so a little different than iOS but it's sure is a nice phone, 1080p display is sweet

War do you think I could get that link? I really want to see what all the hype is about with the Swype typing. Should I PM you? Thanks

Well I decided on a DNA vs a few other phones, and I like it so far! First Android phone so a little different than iOS but it's sure is a nice phone, 1080p display is sweet

nice! How is the camera and battery life on that?

nice! How is the camera and battery life on that?

Haven't used the camera much. It doesn't seem as sharp as my iPhone, but I feel like the iPhone camera is about as good as it gets on phones. Also because of the display (and I'm sure I'm using it a lot since it's new), I'm really not getting great battery life. I'm used to charging my iphone every 2 or 3 days, this thing barely lasts 24 hours for me

Haven't used the camera much. It doesn't seem as sharp as my iPhone, but I feel like the iPhone camera is about as good as it gets on phones. Also because of the display (and I'm sure I'm using it a lot since it's new), I'm really not getting great battery life. I'm used to charging my iphone every 2 or 3 days, this thing barely lasts 24 hours for me

There are some things you can do to improve battery life such as turning off GPS when not using, getting on WiFi if possible (4g is a battery hog) and screen brightness. I have mine on Auto and it is very easy to see and will help save some battery life. I don't use a task killer but some people do but I feel it hinders performance instead of enhancing it just a personal choice.

Read through this thread also there is a ton of good stuff in it. Also ask away if you have any questions. Enjoy the new phone!

Sent from my stock TF101

my wife has the DNA and I have the iPhone 5 the battery doesn't last near as long on the DNA and some instances the camera isn't quite as good but nothing beats the continuos shooting of the HTC camera. I also really enjoy HTC sense. I have only owned androids in the past so the iPhone is an adjustment so far

OK, I'm a dummy and ordered 5 of those snap together plastic cases for an HTC EVO 4G.
Red, Blue, Purple, Pink, Black.
Problem is, I have an EVO 3D.
So if anyone out there has a 4G, and has a hankering for some cases, I'll send them out gratis.

War....ill take the link

Just downloaded the beta. Seems to work well in both styles.

War Eagle

could you pm me the link please would like to try this on Samsung galaxy s3

thanks

Back