THP Fantasy Football - Week 13 Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Just two weeks left in the regular season and races are as tight as they have ever been. Playoff spots are trying to be secured and division titles are trying to be won.

Good luck everybody.

TMT and Ary win this week and I'm officially eliminated... Stupid ties!!

• Admin
League 1 is crazy. In one division Howzat and GregDan are tied for first and GG is 1 game behind them. She has the most points in the league however and beat both of them head to head. As of right now all 3 would make the playoffs, but she has a very tough game this week against the other division leader in Buckjob, who is also 1 game up.

The last two weeks are going to be nuts.

League 1 is crazy. In one division Howzat and GregDan are tied for first and GG is 1 game behind them. She has the most points in the league however and beat both of them head to head. As of right now all 3 would make the playoffs, but she has a very tough game this week against the other division leader in Buckjob, who is also 1 game up.

The last two weeks are going to be nuts.

GG beating Buckjob this week would be absolutely huge. It would make things even crazier.

• Admin
GG beating Buckjob this week would be absolutely huge. It would make things even crazier.

Bucks got a really solid team and her team is back to full strength (RB on a bye last week). She seems to be putting up over 100 every week and frankly if you lose when doing that, there is not much you can do. Your team was on fire this past week.

I have a feeling a few teams are rooting for her over Buck to make that division interesting.

Bucks got a really solid team and her team is back to full strength (RB on a bye last week). She seems to be putting up over 100 every week and frankly if you lose when doing that, there is not much you can do. Your team was on fire this past week.

I have a feeling a few teams are rooting for her over Buck to make that division interesting.

GG needs to beat Buck and
jlukes needs to take down Jman
If I can beat Cookie and ATL can beat Donne, week 14 is going to be insane.

It's all but certain that both wildcards will come from the East, so winning the division in the West is the ticket in!

• Admin

It's all but certain that both wildcards will come from the East, so winning the division in the West is the ticket in!

Very true. I dont think anybody wants to play Jman right now the way his team has come around. GG needed to put up 140 or something to beat him and his team is strong. GG just said to me yesterday "To think that two of my losses were by a combined single point and now I might miss the playoffs".

What a crazy year.

2 games back..just straight blew it

Man I am nervous about the playoffs. There are a few teams that are on fire right now and I am just hoping to keep pace. I am finally seeing some good production from my team and with some favorable matchups in the last weeks I am happy with the way things look.

Beating me is a given. I'll be lucky to score 80.

Beating me is a given. I'll be lucky to score 80.

Moreno is a big question mark for me this week. even if he does play, they probably won't run him 37 times like they did last week. Which is ridiculous in its own right.

I have to hope either Ary or Jessie loses one and I win out. They both have a half game lead for spots 3 & 4. Looking st their schedules, I'm not very confident that's going to happen!

Absolutely out of it. Frank Gore is a big turd.

Never thought I would pass GG and not have first to myself. I do love the way my team looks without any bye week issues.

RGIII coming up small has eliminated my chances this year. One touchdown!! Is that too much to ask? (and the answer is apparently so!!)

Hahaha sounds like you need your team to do better and leave it out of the hands of other teams to falter. My team should win won of the next two. Morgans team is very very solid and she's favored to win right now by more of an amount than I'd like but that can all change and I got royal in the lineup who's always questionable so he's saying he's only getting 0 points. This is gonna be a great matchup looking forward to seeing how I stack up against a real team! Good luck Morgan.

Yeah, but with 16 teams, you have to take the chance on them.

oh no doubt, I just ended up with him in 2 leagues so its a double whammy

Excuses, I drafted Ray Rice. I am doing just fine.

I went to bed tied. Woke up winning by one. Somehow Boldin lost 1 point during the last half of the 4th quarter. I won't complain.

I've won the last two weeks by a total of 2 points. I have been extremely lucky.

Still in it by the slimmest of margins (thanks for doing nothing Frank Gore...no seriously, Thank You Frank Gore)...just have to keep winning and hope for favorable results above me. Regardless of the ending, it has been a fun and active season in League 1.

League 3 standings. I'm fourth in the league in points scored, so my lead in the East is far from safe. Show Me Your TD's has more than me on our side.

EAST
TEAM
W
L
T
PCT
GB
Black Unicorns (drp3434)
--
Buffalo Trace'n Bills
--
Show Me Your TD's
Operation Patience
Weeden My Brownies
Bushwood CC Gophers
Epic FAIL
Boston Tebow Party

WEST
TEAM
W
L
T
PCT
GB
Team NGO
--
Password is Taco
Team Schanknados
Winning is my Forte
Holdin' One
Hammered Hoaties
Succop it up or Colquitt
On The West GoHead!!

Hahaha sounds like you need your team to do better and leave it out of the hands of other teams to falter. My team should win won of the next two. Morgans team is very very solid and she's favored to win right now by more of an amount than I'd like but that can all change and I got royal in the lineup who's always questionable so he's saying he's only getting 0 points. This is gonna be a great matchup looking forward to seeing how I stack up against a real team! Good luck Morgan.

Lol, you're goin down BuckWheat, like a sweet muffin! I'm storming back to win this division! You can't win with 73 points every week!

Back