Not open for further replies.

Oregon Jack

Let's real 'er back in.
Reaction score
Handicap
8ish?
This can be closed

Last edited:
Would the shaft length be different between a 2 and 4 hybrid? Keep that in mind if you're only trading heads.

Would the shaft length be different between a 2 and 4 hybrid? Keep that in mind if you're only trading heads.

probably, but not too much. if they want to trade shafts i can, but i just figured it might be easier/cheaper for shipping.

probably, but not too much. if they want to trade shafts i can, but i just figured it might be easier/cheaper for shipping.

Well they'd would have the long shaft to cut down, you'd have the short shaft, just don't want you to screw yourself.

Well they'd would have the long shaft to cut down, you'd have the short shaft, just don't want you to screw yourself.

yeah, but i'd rather have the TP shaft, and if they don't have the TP version....

I got an 18

Then turn the 3 down a degree

You'd actually be opening the face to lower the dynamic loft.
Doesnt matter, it still changes how open/closed the face is, and i dont want that.

OK, let's keep future comments to the trading of the club for those interested. Take the club discussion to the appropriate thread if necessary.

friday night bump

weekend bump

Bump.. If you want this, dont be afraid to make an offer

Bump..

bump... anybody? mods, can you change the title to FS/FT? i'd like to add a sales price

What's the price OJ?

Another bump. Dont be afraid to make an offer!!

no offers whatsoever?? jeesh... it's a great club. if you're looking for a 4 hybo on the cheap, this is your deal. it's in great condition. sweet stick. shoot me your offers...!

bump...

another bump. chances are i will be giving it away to someone within the next few days if nobody wants to buy or trade, and said person to give to is already selected. anybody at all? make an offer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back