Manti Te'o story a hoax

and somebody said, why would he tell ND on the 12/26 if he was trying to hide it....probably because there were reporters all snoping around and he knew it was about to come out.....plus if ND knew on 12/26...today is 1/16, thats 3 full weeks they kept it to themselves...that sounds suspicious too.

and somebody said, why would he tell ND on the 12/26 if he was trying to hide it....probably because there were reporters all snoping around and he knew it was about to come out.....plus if ND knew on 12/26...today is 1/16, thats 3 full weeks they kept it to themselves...that sounds suspicious too.

Again dude. Never underestimate Catholics and scandals.

Who cares. Plenty of guys have fake girlfriends. Someone probably popped his blowup doll at a party or something

TTing

Who cares. Plenty of guys have fake girlfriends. Someone probably popped his blowup doll at a party or something

TTing

Just go play Halo online. You'll find 80 percent of them.

People are quick out there:
eqeru5yb.jpg

So we have a guy that made up some BS story. We have a university that sat on the story for 3 weeks. This kid needs therapy, he lives in another world.

I can't even imagine what his initiation is going to be like when he gets drafted lol, they'll probably duct tape him to a goal post with a blow up doll or something for a night. What a foolish decision this kid made.

Im finally caught up on all of this, not sure what to think. Then to hear that the dude from the Cardinals claims to have met this "girl" a few years ago in Samoa just confuses me even more.

Im finally caught up on all of this, not sure what to think. Then to hear that the dude from the Cardinals claims to have met this "girl" a few years ago in Samoa just confuses me even more.

That is what is so strange. Around ever corner, it just gets weirder and weirder. Why is Notre Dame even speaking of it? Why is he not? It is just a story that is so darn odd.

That is what is so strange. Around ever corner, it just gets weirder and weirder. Why is Notre Dame even speaking of it? Why is he not? It is just a story that is so darn odd.

The AD has basically gone "all in" for a guy that wont play another down there. Leads me to believe they know enough to believe him based on their findings. But yeah just keeps getting weirder and weirder, and Im sure we arent done yet.

The AD has basically gone "all in" for a guy that wont play another down there. Leads me to believe they know enough to believe him based on their findings. But yeah just keeps getting weirder and weirder, and Im sure we arent done yet.

Well Catholics are good at looking the other way :D

When in doubt:

481376_588793751137854_719733435_n.jpg

Just saw this posted on a Dawg chat board, "Jarvis Jones dates real women." It made me chuckle first thing this morning.

I guess that is the part that gets weirder for me. Why is the AD talking about this story at all?

I guess that is the part that gets weirder for me. Why is the AD talking about this story at all?

Yah I don't understand this either. Why would a University have anything to say about someone's "girlfriend" , be it real or fake.

True, you would think they would just stay quiet after the beating they took last Monday, and at least distance themself from the bad publicity

This story is so bizarre. I really can't wrap my mind around it.

The big question for me is was he a victim or was he in on it? If he was a victim, how in the hell was he so stupid? Not just for keeping a lid on it and trying to cover up the facts, but how did he even get in this position? Even if he wasn't in on it, maybe he went along with it since it was good for his image to have a girlfriend that couldn't be seen. This wasn't just a few weeks and a few phone calls, this went on for months. How could he not have known and stayed with it that long?

Maybe he found out or suspected something was up so he just killed her off for the publicity and sympathy to save the embarrassment.

Greeny on Mike & Mike had a list of questions this morning that I thought were interesting;

Did he not look "soulfully" in to her eyes after the game?
What member of her family told him the casket was close at 9:00?
Why did he never ONCE visit her during her fight with leukemia?
Why did he never once visit her after she was in a tragic car accident?
What family member told him that they did not want to be interviewed by ESPN?
What family member told him they did not want to provide pictures for any article?
What funeral did he send the white flowers to?

Greeny on Mike & Mike had a list of questions this morning that I thought were interesting;

Did he not look "soulfully" in to her eyes after the game?
What member of her family told him the casket was close at 9:00?
Why did he never ONCE visit her during her fight with leukemia?
Why did he never once visit her after she was in a tragic car accident?
What family member told him that they did not want to be interviewed by ESPN?
What family member told him they did not want to provide pictures for any article?
What funeral did he send the white flowers to?

wasn't that one for his grandmothers funeral? maybe I'm remembering it wrong.

the rest seem like valid questions. I really don't understand any of this.

2ugeza8u.jpg

Maybe he did get catfished. But the guy ran with it when he found out. Not sure what I would have done in that situation. But man it just looks bad.

Maybe he did get catfished. But the guy ran with it when he found out. Not sure what I would have done in that situation. But man it just looks bad.

If he got catfished, why not get a story in the press how he was duped and lied to before ish hit the fan? Go on the defensive before you get attacked. If you got duped, and you are the face of ND, and are trying to keep your Draft stock high, meet it head on, let people know you are the victim of the story.

Back