Final Contest - #TheKing Is Here

Ok so how do you get that nice picture of the tweet to post in here?

Well if you have an Iphone you can just do a screen shot and post that picture. Or I use tweetdeck and I just copy and paste into the thread and then it makes everything linkable. (dont know if that is a word, but is should be)

Decided to change mine up. Here's my official entry!

Last edited:
This is the one event for me that the timing actually works out that I could attend. Morgan Cup? Nope. Invitationals? Nope. :banghead:

So many great entries. I can't imagine how the final selections are made.

So glad I am not a judge.

This came to mind last night so figured I had to put it down.

Some great stuff so far guys.
If you want thoughts on what playing with the Zoo Crew is like? Check out the Grandaddy Recap Thread.

thought I was done and remembered the Link at the end...:banghead:

This came to mind last night so figured I had to put it down.

You decided to throw your name in for the King?! YUSSSS!!

If you want thoughts on what playing with the Zoo Crew is like? Check out the Grandaddy Recap Thread.
That's what makes me want in #TheKing even more, to see how awesome they were and to know you could not only interact with them this time around, but be there teammate is AWESOME!!!

so glad I am not a judge for this some great stuff in here

Oh, it looked and sounded oh so cool!!! Can't wait to see how these teams are rounded out.

Lol, some of these are hilarious! You guys are a creative bunch haha!

here's my entry. Good luck everyone! awesome entries so far

Awesome, awesome entries so far. Can't wait to read more! Final six spots up for grabs!

Harry has got to be fun on the course!

Like this
use [_tweet]412973636140544000[/tweet] without the "_"

Last edited:

I read through that earlier today. Those guys are first class all the way. The King is going to be something really special.

Last edited:
Just sent my tweet, Not a whole lot of room to get creative. This is another get event brought to you by THP and Calloway. Should be a great time for the winners and fun to follow by the rest of us.

Back