TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pondering a trip to a TaylorMade Performance Lab now when the time comes to figure things out. Looks like the closest one is in Palm Springs so about a 5 hour drive. Anyone have experience with the TPL?

The Kingdom is only 5.5 hours away as well. Sensory overload.

I found this while perusing the TM site, I would not hate to have my name on that!

Taylor-Made-SLDR-Staff-Bag.jpg

Im pondering a trip to a TaylorMade Performance Lab now when the time comes to figure things out. Looks like the closest one is in Palm Springs so about a 5 hour drive. Anyone have experience with the TPL?

The Kingdom is only 5.5 hours away as well. Sensory overload.

I'm in the same boat, there are 3 in different directions from me, all in the 4-5 hour drive range. Captaincaution just went through this a few days ago, here's his thread on it.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...blind-to-a-TaylorMade-Performance-Lab-Fitting

TaylorMade Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

My head is starting to spin :)

The fact that I'm in the Morgan Cup is starting to sink in...the amount of thoughts regarding the TaylorMade line-up, not knowing what 2014 will bring, is just flabbergasting...

The staff bag, will be once again, at least for me, a symbol of being part of something awesome, the bag kind of pulls everything together and makes me feel special. Can't wait to see what THP & TaylorMade has planned for us and the event!

We live exciting times! Exciting times!!

I concur with all of those above..... TaylorMade is bringing it and I am so lucky to be a part of this team. From the club choices, the apparel, and the team that is being assembled.... I am so glad to be a part of this team. I have already looked into the Kingdom here in GA and will hopefully get to go there to get fit if things work out. Thanks again to TaylorMade for letting us represent you and as we roll in to 2014 let us all unite and get ready to prepare for battle.

KG

Just Tapping Away

My gosh that staffer is gorgeous.

Still say the blue is the best color scheme they've done yet.

Hello gorgeous!

I love me some Tm staff bags!

I love that bag. I went back to the 2011 Morgan Cup info and saw they got the PGA Championship bag. Seeing as the MC will be before the PGA Championship this year, I wouldn't kick a Valhalla themed bag out of bed if you know what I mean.

Whatever bag we end up with, I have a spot next to my desk reserved for it after the MC is over.

My gosh that staffer is gorgeous.

Still say the blue is the best color scheme they've done yet.

I agree on both fronts...it's amazing that they came out with such a nice color scheme given how horribly bad the last few have been.

I agree on both fronts...it's amazing that they came out with such a nice color scheme given how horribly bad the last few have been.
I thought the R11 irons were quite nice looking.

I thought the R11 irons were quite nice looking.

Ok, I'll grant that...guess I was thinking specifically about driver lines. Regardless, don't want to turn the compliment negative. The blue scheme is very nice.

TaylorMade updated their site today with the TP irons. Looks like they are stepping it up with a Tour Preferred Service for people that buy TP irons.

tplogo300.png

Tour Preferred Service is a consumer-minded program that will allow those golfers who have made the choice to play Tour Preferred to enjoy certain benefits (good through 12/31/15) that are normally reserved for our tour players, including but not limited to:

• Tour Preferred Service Hotline – 855-654-TOUR (8687)
  • Annual loft/lie checks
  • Annual re-gripping
  • Access to additional content on taylormadegolf.co
  • Advanced communications on upcoming product launches
  • And more!

That's a neat little perk. Loft and lie check? Pretty neat. Regripping? Also quite interesting.

TaylorMade updated their site today with the TP irons. Looks like they are stepping it up with a Tour Preferred Service for people that buy TP irons.

tplogo300.png

Tour Preferred Service is a consumer-minded program that will allow those golfers who have made the choice to play Tour Preferred to enjoy certain benefits (good through 12/31/15) that are normally reserved for our tour players, including but not limited to:

• Tour Preferred Service Hotline – 855-654-TOUR (8687)
  • Annual loft/lie checks
  • Annual re-gripping
  • Access to additional content on taylormadegolf.co
  • Advanced communications on upcoming product launches
  • And more!

This is thinking outside the box and providing another level of customer service that should really hit the target audience for these sticks. Love the idea.

This is thinking outside the box and providing another level of customer service that should really hit the target audience for these sticks. Love the idea.

I think you nailed it there. The kind of golfers that play a "players iron", are the more than likely the only ones who would worry about things like loft and lie checks every year.

Thanks Castor! I think that TM is making some quality products in this new lineup. I know its a commercial but their comments about the appearance and maybe their first impression after looking at the club from the top seemed to be authentic.

4 - 5 CB
6 - 7 MC
8 - P MB

How's that for a setup?

I like those thoughts for a setup Castor! I
Thinking something similar except maybe the MC's 7-PW

KG

Just Tapping Away

The TP irons look sweet, I'll probably hit the cb when it comes time for my fitting but I imagine they are too much club for me.

4 - 5 CB
6 - 7 MC
8 - P MB

How's that for a setup?
Sounds like one killer setup, especially in your hands. Those 8-P MB will be your money clubs, watch out 8/9 at Caledonia!!!

Don't know if this would be an option, but it's a nice ponder :)

4 - 5 CB
6 - 7 MC
8 - P MB

How's that for a setup?
Hey Castor - didn't you go Cobra blades last year? Just curious why you might incorporate CBs this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back