• Blue/Green

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Puttin4Bird

Say what again mf'er!
Reaction score
Handicap
3.5 GHIN
Something exciting and new from Nike for 2014 is the new NIKEiD TW'14. NIKEiD gives you the chance to customize your very own pair of TW'14 golf shoes. Check out their website here http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/ni...es/1k9ZbrkZaha and have some fun and make up some designs.

I'll be going through and designing my own pair of TW'14 for the purpose of a homepage review and I want your help! I'll be playing with this and posting some design ideas in this thread, I want the input of THP in creating this design. I'll be throwing some ideas out there and also taking your suggestions with your ideas as well. Sometime early next week I'll narrow the selections down and we'll decide on a final design together and that's what will be designed and built. I'm completely unsure of what I'm after, I'll tell you that all white is definitely not going to be my pick, I've got more than enough all white golf shoes so I'm hoping to get some with some color and a little flair!

Here are some pics of a quick design I grabbed while just basically getting familiar with the site. This is a blast, let's have some fun THP!

I just created my design and used the built in Windows snipping tool to capture the pic and uploaded it to my photobucket, do the same and let's see some creativity!

TWshoes2_zps0a494604.png

ScreenShot2013-12-05at113750PM_zpse0852261.png

Capture_zps88784c62.png

Nike7A.jpg

Last edited:
Love the THP 14 on there. Very cool.
Also very much like the gray.
Have you tried other shades of green?

Love the THP 14 on there. Very cool.
Also very much like the gray.
Have you tried other shades of green?
I was just looking at that now. THP green immediately came to mind!

I'd like to see this green in person. But definitely some green to play with!

That design might be a little much. Maybe the other green swoosh with the gray base...hmmm. This is fun though!

Holy crap that is awesome! I will be throwing some ideas out there tomorrow at work

Very cool, looking forward to seeing what you go with. I have a pair of the spikeless version, most comfortable shoes I've worn.

The first design is simple. I wear a lot of grey and blue, so needed something for the majority of my clothing

ScreenShot2013-12-05at101300PM_zps847695a4.png

ScreenShot2013-12-05at101226PM_zpse0d7bb52.png

ScreenShot2013-12-05at101311PM_zps6b5ca59b.png

I was just looking at that now. THP green immediately came to mind!

I'd like to see this green in person. But definitely some green to play with!

I designed a pair just like these when I was messing around

Thats pretty sweet you can do that with them.
nike2.jpg

download_zpsc8b008c7.jpeg

yve4esu2.jpg

I love Golf Ghosts design if you could sub the blue outline for a green one.

The first design is simple. I wear a lot of grey and blue, so needed something for the majority of my clothing

I really like this color combos

That's pretty sweet!!

I designed a pair just like these when I was messing around
Looking at it again I'm like, that's a sweet shoe! Haha, I love this!

Thats pretty sweet you can do that with them.
nike2.jpg
That was my very first idea, the ol Red, White and Blue!

BOOM! There's a THP shoe if I ever say one! Nice.

Is it weird if Im picturing Tiger wearing these?

byvy8a7e.jpg

and this one for my highschool team

Yes I did.

Did you get the spikeless sole on them? I can't see the picture too well on my screen. If so, how do you like the traction that you get with them? I love the concept of the TW14, just don't want to go with spikes on my shoes.

Did you get the spikeless sole on them? I can't see the picture too well on my screen. If so, how do you like the traction that you get with them? I love the concept of the TW14, just don't want to go with spikes on my shoes.

I did go with the spikeless version on mine. Traction is great with them, have had no issues at all with traction. The soles are pretty soft compared to other spikeless soles.. comparing to Ecco's or Adidas ones I also have so do wear faster but are also more aggressive as well. I wouldn't think twice in recommending the spikeless version of these shoes.

Last edited:
This is so cool. I made something up and then hosed up the screenshots.

This is so cool. I made something up and then hosed up the screenshots.
You're an IT guy right? C'mon buddy!

This is fun, I've had a billion different combos so far and just keep throwing ideas out.

Keep the suggestions coming!

Back