The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahhhh, I can't hit a club worth a damn today, I wasn't hitting my driver more than 160 yards, and it was a really bad block! Ahh,

I hate not hitting 400 yard drives o_O

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2

I hate when people record my drives in Russia.

~Joseph~
via Tapatalk

Ahhhh, I can't hit a club worth a damn today, I wasn't hitting my driver more than 160 yards, and it was a really bad block! Ahh,

I hate not hitting 400 yard drives o_O

trade me your driver for my 21"-er. GIR's like crazy, trust me.

Hhaha yeah I haven't been able to golf well this month it's a stress thing, I need to iron out my game again- no puns intended haha

Went to GolfTown after work to hit the Cleveland XL/Custom and the XL FW's and they only had 3 drivers...all R Flex. Not one stiff, not one FW. And they wonder why I buy online.

GolfTown needs competition to make them care. I dread going in there and no on should dread going into a golf store.

I usually won't complain about much, but I tore my right fore arm and elbow up somehow while starting a darn leaf blower yesterday. I can't even hold a cup of coffee with it. How and what in the world have I done?

I usually won't complain about much, but I tore my right fore arm and elbow up somehow while starting a darn leaf blower yesterday. I can't even hold a cup of coffee with it. How and what in the world have I done?

That sucks broham, sounds like a bit of nerve damage. Is your arm swollen? Ice and heat with anti-inflammatory.

Holy flashback...I did this exact same thing 5 years ago almost to the day. After MRI it was nothing for me thankfully. Doc recommended advil for reduced swelling and not doing anything with it for a few days. Ended up feeling fine in about 5 days.

I'm glad I'm not alone then lol, it hurts like you know what! Freddie, there's a touch of swelling but not much. I'll take some Advil JB and let it calm down a bit. Sheesh, a leaf blower?

Don't know if this will help me, but I suppose sharing makes you deal with things a bit better.

After a short period of illness, liver cancer, my father passed away this morning.
It was a rapid change, only in two months our lives were changed forever.
Only this week his condition was weak but still ok. We had plans for the weekend, but sudden developments last night took place. I miss you already. Rest in peace Dad.

Castor sorry to hear about the loss of your father.

Note to self....hire a landscaper...kidding.. Go easy with it brother.... To much golf to get in

I'm glad I'm not alone then lol, it hurts like you know what! Freddie, there's a touch of swelling but not much. I'll take some Advil JB and let it calm down a bit. Sheesh, a leaf blower?

Dang Trout, sorry to hear that. I hope it heals up quickly.

Feel better Trout

Dang man, that stinks, Advil ftw!

Sucks Trout. Take some Alleve to keep the inflammation down. And rest it.

My wife has had a cold for a week or so but I've managed to keep from getting it until now. I woke up yesterday morning with a scratchy throat & a cough. Today it's worse. I hate being sick.

Mine's electric! Just press the button!

It's cold as a well diggers arse in Georgia today! :angry:

I am watching the news, and I hate when they say "tonight at 7 PM" or "tomorrow morning at 8 AM" Tonight at 7 or tomorrow morning at 8 says the same thing! (We know it's not going to be tonight at 7 AM!)

Needless to say is another. If it's needless to say, why are you saying it?

I also don't like when you hear them say on the news that someone passed away. They died. Quarterbacks pass away.

I understand when regular people say that a loved one passed away, but if you're a journalist, they died! When we did our parents obits, it was the one thing I insisted on.

I also don't like when you hear them say on the news that someone passed away. They died. Quarterbacks pass away.

I understand when regular people say that a loved one passed away, but if you're a journalist, they died! When we did our parents obits, it was the one thing I insisted on.

Kind of like when people say, "hey dude you passed gas". Not true because in reality they just farted :act-up:

Sleep or lack there of!!! Barn fire last night, come home to clean the house and get things ready for house sitter, get up after two hrs of sleep to shut the pellet stove off to clean it since I didn't stay up after I got home last night! Layed back down for an hr and couldn't fall back asleep for fear of not getting up to make it to work.

Soooooooo sleepy!

Or when someone says, "To make a long story short" it's already way too late for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back