Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
What do you think?

new_golf_channel_logo_304.jpg

vs the current logo

Golf-Channel-Logo.jpg

The new logo is set to appear in spring of 2014.

I like the old one more. The new one is just kind of boring.

At first glance I don't like it. Not sure if it's because of "change" or because it I've always associated with the G, and it appears to have less emphasis now.

Old one hands down, guess they figured they want more people to know it's a golf channel?

I don't like it. The font and color are bland and don't stand out. It seems too "generic"

Tapping away on my iPhone

I prefer the old one.

It looks just like NBC. I know golf channel is owned by them but have a little diversity between brands. Should have kept the old logo.

Old one for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I definitely prefer the old one, the new one just doesn't do anything and seems to have no thought or inspiration behind it.

I'm surprised they waited so long to put it up. I'm not a huge fan of the new look, but guess the iconic peacock will bring credibility or something.

It doesn't matter to me what logo they have as long as they keep up with the great programming they've been putting out lately. If I had to pick, I'd stick with the old logo though.

I'm not a fan of the new logo. The Golf Channel logo of old was nice, this new one is plain

I, too, am not a fan. I really liked the 'G' Logo.

Prefer old one but really don't care what they use.

I prefer the old logo. The new one is a little blah to me

I don't mind the new one, it looks kind of clean and fresh. I like it.

Old one looks more modern..New one looks more like it's from the 80s

No good...I like the old one better, especially if they plan on putting it in the bottom corner of the TV screen

Not a fan... Old one much better

KG

Just Tapping Away

I'll be the odd man out, I like the new one better. Looks less goofy and more to the point IMO. That funky G in the old one always bothered me.

I like the old one... seems they want to highlight the "NBC" ownership more with the new one

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

I don't hate the new one but I prefer the old one.

I'll be the odd man out, I like the new one better. Looks less goofy and more to the point IMO. That funky G in the old one always bothered me.

See I thought if they were going to improve it that they would keep the same look but make the back part of the "G" the same swing arc but make the other part look more like a tee and put a golf ball on top of the tee. I think that would convey the meaning better and look cooler as well.

The new one is just blah.

I'm a word, "meh." not a huge fan of either logo, but I do prefer the older logo at first glance.

Think the new one is too bland personally

Back