What's your Grip?

Interlock. ..buy have dabbled with overlap as well

Interlock for me. Nothing else feels comfortable anymore, so I've never really dabbled.

Interlocking

KG

Just Tapping Away

Vardon grip for me. It was the popular grip when I first picked up a club, works for me.

Interlocking grip. I tried overlapping, but I couldn't get comfortable with using that grip and keeping the grip pressure I need to have a good release. If I find myself hitting big pulls, I'll switch to an overlapping grip for my practice swings, and the hand tension will pick up a little bit and keep the club from closing as quickly.

I do try to spread my fingers out so my grip takes up as much of the golf club as possible.

With Bullfrog and Michigan Slice, baseball grip here.

I use an overlap grip, doing that for many years. Once in a while I will try 10 finger grip, did it a couple of times this year with very good results, perhaps I should try it more often.

I was an interlocker for years and years. Then I saw a tip one time that said you could free up the release a little by overlapping the pinkie, so I tried it.
I gave it 2 rounds since it felt so strange. After the 2 rounds, I never went back to the interlock and to this day I am an overlapper.

Interlock for me as that is what I was taught by my uncle. I've tried the overlap a few times, but just don't feel comfortable with it.

I have smallish fingers so interlock works best for me. I've experimented with baseball but always have come back to what feels more comfortable.

10 finger grip. Went to overlap 2 years ago with mixed results. During my nightmare week in Pinehurst I was so desperate to try anything to get back on track I switched back to 10 finger. It was like an old friend returned. Sticking with it.

I am a interlock guy too...the overlap grip has just never felt comfortable to me...I have tried several times to convert to it but just can't do it.

Interlock and it's because that's how my grandpa and dad taught me after my baseball grip evolved into this. It's a work in progress though.

I used to use the ten finger grip and now I use the interlock.

I'm an overlapper. I started as a kid with the baseball grip but once I for into the game more, I started experimenting with the other 2 grips and settled on the overlap. Nothing against the interlock, I just don't think the interlock allows my hands to work together properly.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

Same here, interlock just doesn't feeling right.

Tapping from my IPhone

When I started, I was taught interlocking grip and used it for a long time. Coming back after years away from the game I used overlapping grip for a bit. About two and a half years ago I tried a double overlapping grip, I loved the feel.
It's the only one that feels right now.

I'm a 10 finger gripper. I started that way, went to an interlocking grip, then saw Michael Breed on the golf fix say if you are looking for more power then a 10 finger grip was for you.

Keep Calm and Golf On.

Interlock here.

Tinkering with the overlapping though.

Baseball grip here, but hope to experiment some this spring. Interlock just feels wierd.

I used to have a baseball grip until I began the PGA Tour Academy. I tried out the overlap grip only to find out that I would subconsciously over lap two or more fingers so I went with the interlocking grip and stuck with it. I feel very comfortable now and more in tune with my hands.

Im a 10 finger grip guy. Always have been playing that way since I was a kid. I tried the other but it just feels weird.

Hockey and baseball guy turned golfer so im a 10 finger guy. WITH THAT BEING SAID... when I need to shoot a 3/4 or 1/2 speed shot I feel that overlapping 2 fingers with a lighter grip gives me a delicate touch that i normally dont have.

10 finger grip here. Tried others but just wasn't comfortable.

Back