THP all stars holiday.... (Video included)

That was awesome. Great work. So funny. My wife and kids just watched it and they were cracking up.

That was hilarious.

Haha. These are hilarious. The best one is Jman and not being able to see his eyes. Don't know why but it makes it that much more funny.

what did I just watch

what did I just watch
It appeared to be some THPers faces on dancing people, with Holiday theme music. I believe that is what you just watched.

Again, hope no one is irked I used their faces, or sends me a royalty request! Lol

Happy holidays everyone!

Haha. These are hilarious. The best one is Jman and not being able to see his eyes. Don't know why but it makes it that much more funny.

It's that lush 'fro! Nice moves fellas, looks like I know where y'all are going to do during MC nightlife this year.

Ha,ha! So funny! Freddie's smile and Cookies.....well whatever cookie is doing.....are hilarious.

CJ, you continue to amaze me! That was effing incredible! I had to watch it several times trying to make sure I got the faces right. But, each time was funnier that the first. Well done, sir.

The holly scrub aka towel dry was epic.

Lmao!

JM

That was freakn awesome. Thanks CJ

Again, hope no one is irked I used their faces, or sends me a royalty request! Lol

Happy holidays everyone!
those dance moves would break our hips. Great way to wake up

My jibjab fame is well established thanks to family members... But I have never graced the stage with such champions. #GreatCompany

Well done CJ

Back