Farmers Insurance Open [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was I the only one that picked Bubba in fantasy only to have him get the flu? Wooow.

Was I the only one that picked Bubba in fantasy only to have him get the flu? Wooow.

There was a bunch of talk about it this morning.. You must have missed it! I think most got him off their team.

There was a bunch of talk about it this morning.. You must have missed it! I think most got him off their team.
I've been at clinicals since 9am. I had no idea. So angry...

Is there any easy way to see who is playing the N/S courses?

Which of the 2 courses is the "scoring" course.

Sneds on fire!

Per ESPN:
[h=3]Torrey Pines (North Course) | Par 72 7,052 Yards[/h][h=3]Torrey Pines (South Course) | Par 72 7,698 Yards[/h]

So Tiger is -5 through his last 5.. Not too bad.

I had Luke List too. And I replaced him yesterday with Bud Cauley. Ugh.

Had enough money to pick up Tiger if I would have seen Bubba was out. Furious right now. Furious.

Really Phil? that was practically a tap in.

Hey look, I have Luke List on my team. Im looking like an evil genius right now. Sadly its still Thursday.

Charles Howell III is playing lights out right now. Last week finished 3rd and on top now.

Charles Howell and Sneds -5 for me!

I must have been drunk when I picked my team. I have John Daly on there for some stupid reason.

Either way, Snedeker, Tiger, DJ, and Ryo are all doing well.

I also didn't realize Bubba WD until coverage started. Yay.

Gosh, you guys have no idea how much I'm kicking myself over Luke List.

AND Tiger's on the South Course. He still has the easier of the two to go.

Tiger with a nice eagle out of the bunker. Funny, the announcer said right before he hit it that it was makeable. Nice call.
I believe they have a substantial delay. they can see the shot before you do.

Hey look, I have Luke List on my team. Im looking like an evil genius right now. Sadly its still Thursday.

that is the scary part. need him to follow through all weekend

Happily Tapping

Who has CHIII, Snedeker, and Luke List on his fantasy team? THIS GUY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back