2/10 - Sunday - DFW

Yea, but your deadly 30 feet and in with that putter.....you would be fine.
good point. From 30 feet and in I am about 11%...DEADLY!

Yea, but your deadly 30 feet and in with that putter.....you would be fine.

So Nate, tell me, did you go for it in 2 on all 4 Par 5s? Or is one of them just not worth it?

So Nate, tell me, did you go for it in 2 on all 4 Par 5s? Or is one of them just not worth it?

Number 8 is not. It's a tough hole being a 3 shot par 5. The other 3 are very doable. I was able to go for 2 of the 4. Was blocked by trees on the 3rd one.

Thanks for the pics cookie, looks like a great time and some great golf was had by all!

Thanks for the pics cookie, looks like a great time and some great golf was had by all!
Doug, I told the story of the "give me the usual" we had going on in Iowa to nighowl03 on the 15th hole as he had pair a few 6's together right before that. Well, let's just say that he was cursing me on the 18th hole for telling him that story. You were talked about buddy!

Doug, I told the story of the "give me the usual" we had going on in Iowa to nighowl03 on the 15th hole as he had pair a few 6's together right before that. Well, let's just say that he was cursing me on the 18th hole for telling him that story. You were talked about buddy!

:laughing:when I was reading through the thread and saw your "The Usual", my nightmares came back from IOWA. Thank goodness those days are behind me and my apologies to nighowl03 :friends:

Looks like you gents had a good time. I was furniture shopping with the wife but did my best to get out of it. It did not work, I think she is getting used to my salesmanship.
Once we get moved in, I hope to be able to make a few of these.

Looks like you gents had a good time. I was furniture shopping with the wife but did my best to get out of it. It did not work, I think she is getting used to my salesmanship.
Once we get moved in, I hope to be able to make a few of these.

Are you signed up for the March invite?

Are you signed up for the March invite?

Yes sir & looking forward to it. We might be moving that week but when we looked at the closing.moving dates, I laid down the law. I told her she could could move all the furniture she wanted Saturday but I was playing golf. She wasn't exactly thrilled but I turned on the charm. It cost me a pretty expensive dining room set but I Don't get the chance to play with legends very often.

Yes sir & looking forward to it. We might be moving that week but when we looked at the closing.moving dates, I laid down the law. I told her she could could move all the furniture she wanted Saturday but I was playing golf. She wasn't exactly thrilled but I turned on the charm. It cost me a pretty expensive dining room set but I Don't get the chance to play with legends very often.

LOL!!! That is awesome!!! Looking forward to it buddy!

:laughing:when I was reading through the thread and saw your "The Usual", my nightmares came back from IOWA. Thank goodness those days are behind me and my apologies to nighowl03 :friends:

No problems man, its all Nates fault...well and Cookies I would have made at least 5 on 18 if he wouldnt have distracted me in the sand!

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

You got that right!:D

images

I think we need to do this again Cookie. I kind of missed you all this weekend. Ready to hit the links again with the best group of folks out there.

I think we need to do this again Cookie. I kind of missed you all this weekend. Ready to hit the links again with the best group of folks out there.

I agree, playing yesterday was just not the same.

I am supposed have a MGA event next Saturday morning that I could be inclined to miss and play morning or afternoon. Sunday is the Cowtown half marathon so I cant do that.

I am supposed have a MGA event next Saturday morning that I could be inclined to miss and play morning or afternoon. Sunday is the Cowtown half marathon so I cant do that.

I am unable to play Saturday and I already have a round setup for Sunday, but maybe we can get some players for the next weekend. I bought Ideal golfer for four at Sky Creek for threeboysdad and myself, maybe we can grab a fourth and head over there. Also want to get back to Tangle Ridge before mid March.

I am unable to play Saturday and I already have a round setup for Sunday, but maybe we can get some players for the next weekend. I bought Ideal golfer for four at Sky Creek for threeboysdad and myself, maybe we can grab a fourth and head over there. Also want to get back to Tangle Ridge before mid March.

I could swing next weekend with the THPDFW Crew!

Sorry Cookie, but when I think about you running a marathon, I think of this.

LMAO, guessing I am Phoebe!

For the record, I was nice to the wife when we ran a half in December. :D

Back