New 2014 THP Limited Edition Hat

I agree with this. Easily the best. Love the build of that hat as well, top notch.

Got mine today and I agree, best hat yet, hoping same hat in another color is offered, would love to have more of these

Mine came in today as well. Best hat yet. Definitely will be adding it to my rotation.

Got mine today too! Looks so nice. I'll be wearing it tomorrow.

Got mine today and haven't removed it yet!!!

Really solid -- Probably the best THP hat to date.

Can't wait to get mine!

Any chance another batch will be available to those who missed out?

Mine was delivered today. I love it. The raised detail of the stitching of the "!" really stands out to me. Definitely my favorite THP hat so far.

Got mine today and I'm in LOVE. My previous 2013 Albatross hat will be sitting on the self as it was my daily hat, but this hat will absolutely be taking it's place!

May be a stupid question but will you all wear your new hats golfing or just out and about? I want to wear it golfing but it is so quality that I don't want to get it dirty.

May be a stupid question but will you all wear your new hats golfing or just out and about? I want to wear it golfing but it is so quality that I don't want to get it dirty.

I will wear it everywhere.

I will wear it everywhere.

That's a good answer. My wife likes it but I may wear it so much she will steal it and hide it under the cover of darkness.

Is a THP proper wedding guest attire?:act-up:

I will wear it on and off the course. If it gets dirty, I'll just toss it in the washing machine.

I will wear it on and off the course. If it gets dirty, I'll just toss it in the washing machine.

Agreed. As I said before my 2013 Albatross hat was my daily wearer. Wore it every where. She's gunna be sitting on the bench now. I love the look of the new one.

Got mine in recently and LOVE the quality and look. My favorite THP hat since the LE Green one.

14123036222_5078ae0741_z.jpg

Glad everybody likes it. It is my favorite hat we have ever made and the quality is outstanding.

I wear them wherever I wear a cap.

Can't wait to get mine! From the pics being posted, I think you were right JB.

LOVE the new cap! Fits great and looks awesome! They did a great job with this one.

Got my hat the other day, looks fantastic. Unfortunately my mailman decided to put it underneath a box of 2 dozen golf balls that I had ordered, so it was squished when I pulled it out of the packaging. Hoping the form will pop back here in the next couple days. I put one of my other THP hats underneath it to try and get the form back, hoping it works.

I would love to know if you expect anymore in stock soon, if so I will order one up ASAP!

Back