Bridgestone Golf Pullover promotion

DawgDaddy

Old Coot
Reaction score
Handicap
L.O.F.T.
It's back, I just ordered 2 dozen yellow B330-RX balls to qualify for this great promotion. http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/promo/apparel

It is good for any purchase of 2 dozen B330 series balls purchased between 11/1/12 and 12/31/12, redemption form must be postmarked by 1/15/13 They happen to be on sale at http://www.intheholegolf.com/Mercha...am=66642684&zmas=1&zmac=3&zmap=BG-B330RXY-PER with free shipping on orders over $75 and also free personalization, hard deal to beat on this years model.

I got one of the pullovers last year, but went with an XL that is too big on me. Will grab another this year, but go with a L.

I would definitely do this, though I don't think I need any more B330 series golf balls. :D

Dawg had one of these on lady Saturday, I was a fan! I don't need balls but I need the pull over

I would definitely do this, though I don't think I need any more B330 series golf balls. :D

Dawg had one of these on lady Saturday, I was a fan! I don't need balls but I need the pull over

Charlie, that is an understatement to say the least. Follow Freddie's lead, the windshirt is top notch and you would wear it much more than you imagine. I am going with the black one this year.

Charlie, that is an understatement to say the least. Follow Freddie's lead, the windshirt is top notch and you would wear it much more than you imagine. I am going with the black one this year.

I'm thinking about it. I have a pullover that I really like, but 2 is better than 1!

Thanks, was going to do this anyway, but the free personalization is a great find!

I saw this a few days ago. I got a jacket from them last year, shirt earlier this year, so I'll be getting the pullover real soon. Everything I've gotten so far has been great quality. Free personalization is great too.

I got one of the pullovers last year, but went with an XL that is too big on me. Will grab another this year, but go with a L.

Interested in setting selling that XL?

I still have my jacket from 2 years ago and I wear it all the time....I will have to add a pullover to the line up this year.

Do they want the bar codes from the actual box the balls come in or from each sleeve? Sorry if the is a dumb question, promotion says enclose original UPC bar codes cut from all eligible dozen golf ball packs.

Do they want the bar codes from the actual box the balls come in or from each sleeve? Sorry if the is a dumb question, promotion says enclose original UPC bar codes cut from all eligible dozen golf ball packs.

From the actual outer box that was scanned at the register, not the sleeves.

I picked up 2 dozen B330RX Yellow with my gift cards from Dick's after Christmas and sent away for the pullover right afterwards. They had one on display and it looked like a quality pullover from Antigua. Can't wait to get it and try it out!!

Did everyone get the size/color requested? I Just mailed mine in last week, but was curious if I would get what I requested because its late in the promotion.

Did anyone get theirs in the mail yet?

Did anyone get theirs in the mail yet?

I got mine in the mail right before christmas and it is pretty sweet. Made by Antigua, here's a link to the actual item you will be getting.
http://shop.antigua.com/mens/outerwear/shadow.html

Pro's: lightweight, warm with plenty of room to swing.

Con's: Care. When you get it out of the packaging it will be wrinkled with instructions of no ironing, no dry cleaning and no tumble drying!!

I hung it in my bathroom and turned the shower on for 15 minutes as hot as I could get it, basically steaming it. I then just pulled the wrinkles out of it.
I've since worn it 4 or 5 times and it doesn't seem to wrinkle while wearing it.

This will be the third time I've taken part in their promotions. I got the jacket a couple of years ago and a shirt last year. My pullover for this year should be in any day now. I sent off for it a while back, so I'm just waiting on it to get here.

Bridgestone will tell you it takes 8 to 10 weeks, I got mine in about 7.

It's a nice jacket... Here's the blue one. Came in yesterday.

8D4EB852-1332-4C30-BCE0-775836950B5E-1594-00000095B71A118F.jpg

I don't get them personalized, but I do beat the price :blob:

It's back, I just ordered 2 dozen yellow B330-RX balls to qualify for this great promotion. http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/promo/apparel

It is good for any purchase of 2 dozen B330 series balls purchased between 11/1/12 and 12/31/12, redemption form must be postmarked by 1/15/13 They happen to be on sale at http://www.intheholegolf.com/Mercha...am=66642684&zmas=1&zmac=3&zmap=BG-B330RXY-PER with free shipping on orders over $75 and also free personalization, hard deal to beat on this years model.

Just checking in to see if anyone else got their pullover? Still nothing over here.

Busted. Just no patience.

I never noticed the one per family limit they have on these. In previous years, I've bought 4 dozen balls and filled out a form for me and my wife will fill out one for her and we have gotten both jackets. Well, not this year. We filled out two forms again and my wife got her pullover in, but I got a letter saying I couldn't get mine since my family had already gotten one. Guess I'll make not of that next year and just send off one form for me. My wife doesn't even play golf, she just likes the jacket/pullovers. Hate to tell her she's not getting one next year, haha.

Back