Any Kahma bag users here?

Bullitt5339

Reaction score
Handicap
Did a search and didn't find anything, but I really need a new golf bag. I use a push cart for 90% of my rounds, so that's my primary concern.

I was doing some searching because I was looking at Bennington and Ogio Chamber mainly and came across a recommendation for the Kahma instead. So I google'd it and at first I was a little put off by the look. But after watching the video with the clubs in it, it looks absolutely perfect for me. I'm a bit OCD, so the organization is great and having 9 iron/wedge slots is perfect for my set composition. I think I'm going to get one, but wanted to know if anyone here had any experience with them first as far as durability. That's my only concern, how does the rubber organizer wear over time?

Looks interesting....do you know how much it weighs?

Just found it online.....looks like it weighs around 15lbs....too heavy for me

Last edited:
Pretty interesting concept there, seems like the bag has to be quite wide to hold all the irons across like that?

I like that idea of something like this, and would be interested in trying it out. How was the price point?

doesn't look like it would work well for hybrid irons. But otherwise, looks pretty cool

doesn't look like it would work well for hybrid irons. But otherwise, looks pretty cool
Good observation. Would not work with a set like the Altitudes.

I did like the one GIANT headcover though, that was awesome.

It looks like the Caddy Rack holds 9 clubs so if you have more than 9 irons/wedges you'll be leaving 1 in the main part of the bag. Their website offers just this rack and says it can be fitted to any bag so that's an option as well. For nearly $300 I would have to pass on this. The 14-way divider on my bag, and many others offer enough organization for my OCD needs!!

I think this is a great idea.

Yeah, it's a little expensive but they have one of the 2013 models (in THP green no-less) for $150 right now.

Looks pretty interesting. Would love to see one in person.

This is a fantastic idea. If I pushed or used a cart every time I would definitely look at one of these.

I wouldn't have this issue, but I wonder if there's any issues if you have oversized grips on your irons. Only watching on my phone, but when they show the computerized "xray" view in the bag it looks like the top of the grips are almost touching.

This is a fantastic idea. If I pushed or used a cart every time I would definitely look at one of these.

I wouldn't have this issue, but I wonder if there's any issues if you have oversized grips on your irons. Only watching on my phone, but when they show the computerized "xray" view in the bag it looks like the top of the grips are almost touching.

I have no idea, but this will be my next golf related purchase when I get back from the Ultimate Testing, so I will be able to tell you then.

I have no idea, but this will be my next golf related purchase when I get back from the Ultimate Testing, so I will be able to tell you then.

I don't use oversized grips. So to me it doesn't matter. But it may to some others on here. So could still be useful info once you use it.

Back