TaylorMade Golf JetSpeed Fairway Wood Review

Bought the 3W off a fellow THPer and got it out on the course today. Man this thing is a bomber. At least 15 yards longer than the Covert I had before. Hit it twice off the tee and both shots were beautiful slight draws on dogleg holes that left me in perfect spots for a wedge up onto the green. If in the market for a new fairway give this line a chance! Just solid!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think its a sleeper. Surprisingly good is how I found it. Actually I think it could be the best FW they currently have on the market. I thought it was better than the SLDR and I hit it more consistently than the SLDR S. They can be found pretty cheap now too.

Hit the JetSpeed driver and FWs at GolfSmith this weekend ... they felt great and I was getting good distance. Was hitting the 3HL about as far as the 10.5 driver.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think its a sleeper. Surprisingly good is how I found it. Actually I think it could be the best FW they currently have on the market. I thought it was better than the SLDR and I hit it more consistently than the SLDR S. They can be found pretty cheap now too.

I actually really liked both the JetSpeed FW and drivers when I got fitted, though I hit the Bertha driver just a little better - I haven't tried the SLDR S line yet.

Back