The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like I'm that awkward third wheel right about now, the funk so brotha check it out now. Okay, I'm done for now

I feel like I'm that awkward third wheel right about now, the funk so brotha check it out now. Okay, I'm done for now

I hit a couple of Internet bombs today, just for you, in the 32 damn degree 20 mph wind.

Thanks.

For what this site has done to my perspective on the game of golf and my actual game I couldn't be more thankful.

Having said that, this site and the people I have come to know mean so much more than the game itself. Who would have thought I would be on a golf forum all day when I haven't swung a club in 3 months.

Boom!

Amen to that, I just makes the itch to get out even worse.

It was a beautiful day today. Wish I was on the course rather than in the office, but with the big project done, there will be plenty of golf time.

I intend to golf vicariously through you for the next couple months..

Is it just me, or does Nick Watney have a perpetual deer in the headlights look about him?

Is it just me, or does Nick Watney have a perpetual deer in the headlights look about him?

Maybe he's on the juice. Test him!

Cheating scum

Damn deer antler

You had me at hello....

Last yr. at this time :crying:
:violin:

I love my days off. Drinking coffee, watching Morning Drive, and talking golf and everything else with you knuckleheads here and on Twitter. Golf filled days off, even when I can't play, are the best thing ever!

They really are JR.

I love my days off. Drinking coffee, watching Morning Drive, and talking golf and everything else with you knuckleheads here and on Twitter. Golf filled days off, even when I can't play, are the best thing ever!
Isn't that the truth. Gotta love it.

minus the morning drive part that sounds like every day for me haha

They really are JR.

Isn't that the truth. Gotta love it.

I'm just jacked up about everything this morning. Daydreaming about Dallas in a few weeks. The cold has worn me and Kelly out and we are both dying to get to Orlando in May. Watching golf and jabbering about it with you guys here. Drooling over all the new toys from last week.

I'm just jacked up about everything this morning. Daydreaming about Dallas in a few weeks. The cold has worn me and Kelly out and we are both dying to get to Orlando in May. Watching golf and jabbering about it with you guys here. Drooling over all the new toys from last week.

I agree with all of this, verbatim, except of course my lady and not yours. HA!

Me 3, I want to go to Texas. Oh wait, I am the lucky one.

At least I get to have surgery on Monday.....heading to the rant thread.

I was going to say, that'd be weird you saying that about JR's lady

I know the feeling buddy. Getting to Florida for a 4 days a couple weeks ago was nice, but man, I'm ready for warmer weather and I know Kristen is. Shes in car sales and is over having to dress like an eskimo to go to work everyday.

Yeah, she's cool with me hanging out and golfing with you guys, but she has boundaries. LOL.

Has she met me??? ha ha, I can't wait for May, but I might just have to make a weekend drive to Missouri before that.

Yeah, she's cool with me hanging out and golfing with you guys, but she has boundaries. LOL.

I think she will have some fun at the outing in May. I feel like most of ladies who attend do. I know Nerfny always looks forward to the Spa Day.

Has she met me??? ha ha, I can't wait for May, but I might just have to make a weekend drive to Missouri before that.

We will have to work something out. Maybe go back over to St. Louis and play Bluffs again or go to Gateway National or something. Can't wait to see you again, dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back