Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
Any of you use another brands headcover on a club because it matches your set ? (Cobra cover on TM driver cause you have cobra clubs)

Nope. I might one day because I like my Cleveland driver headcover, but not for the purpose of matching a set.

Nope. Use nothing but Cleveland from driver to hybrid and lord knows I have plenty of SeeMore covers for my putters.

I've tinkered with aftermarket headcovers (RocketTour) this summer, but never used another OEM headcover on a mis-matched club.

Yup I do this when I can. I know it's ridiculous and OCD but it's just the way my brain is wired. I'm currently shopping for a set of headcovers that I like that are generic and would match my cart and bag so that It's easy to have them always match in the future.

I do not.

But the Daphne THP headcovers are covering 3 of my 4 clubs that require a headcover at this time.

I need another....

I used an X Hot hybrid cover on an Adams DHY I used for a month or so, more because the head cover for the Adams was so ugly than to match. I also have a Razor Fit Xtreme cover on my X Hot 3 wood to match my Razor Fit Xtreme staff bag.

I use headcovers from my old Walter Hagen box set, which match my callaway bag perfectly.

See I got custom woods and thought about getting mizuno covers for them

I never us a head cover with a brand name on it. I always use a plain head cover and just got a set from Ju Ju for Christmas.

I do not.

But the Daphne THP headcovers are covering 3 of my 4 clubs that require a headcover at this time.

I need another....
I was late to the party on that one, but do have the Daphne's THP Tiger headcover. It fits better on my fairway than my driver. Kind of wish the Teddy Bear was still in stock.

I was late to the party on that one, but do have the Daphne's THP Tiger headcover. It fits better on my fairway than my driver. Kind of wish the Teddy Bear was still in stock.

Teddy Bear is awesome man. Just ordered the panda to rep my boy Freddie in the bag!

Teddy Bear is awesome man. Just ordered the panda to rep my boy Freddie in the bag!
I just saw that in the what did you buy today thread. I'm thinking about adding the golden retriever.

I know a few guys that have Stitch head covers and I have one myself that I use form time to time. I had a Fujikura head cover on my Amp Cell because I didn't care for the stock Amp Cell cover. I wouldn't put one OEM cover on another though.

I just saw that in the what did you buy today thread. I'm thinking about adding the golden retriever.

Golden fits driver very nicely. That's what has been on my driver as of late.

I know a few guys that have Stitch head covers and I have one myself that I use form time to time. I had a Fujikura head cover on my Amp Cell because I didn't care for the stock Amp Cell cover. I wouldn't put one OEM cover on another though.

I really like the Stitch head covers Jordan. If Cleveland didn't have the barrel head covers, I would have a set of those.

Kind of. I use the orange Amp driver cover for my amp cell driver because I think the
new splash colored one is pretty ugly.

I really like the Stitch head covers Jordan. If Cleveland didn't have the barrel head covers, I would have a set of those.

They make a pretty nice product. They just made some for my school that turned out pretty good and they gave us a good price. I still think they are priced pretty high though for the regular consumer.

Not me in terms of OEM headcovers. I do have Marvin the Martian on my driver.

I demoed a Taylor Made driver last year on the course but used my Callaway headcover on it while doing so. Never been a TM fan so I couldn't look at the TM cover.

I use OEM headcovers on all my stick, except my 3W. It gets the AUBURN headcover.

WDE.

I have a stable of head covers from the multitude of woods I've owned over the years and I have had no problem puttung a Cleveland hi-bore cover on a Nike 3w because I lost the Nike cover. Don't really worry too much how my bag looks, as lomg as the ball stays in the short stuff.

Tapping away on my Galaxy 2 Note

I have a TM cover on my Titleist 4w, but thats just because I had a spare TM cover, and the 4W didn't come with one.

I've been using UGA head covers lately. I'm a fan, worked for the college & they match my bag.

I use a Mizzou headcover on my 3w. My new hybrid I bought it used and didn't come with one so I'm searching for something to put on it. Thinking bout a Titleist Pom style but they're pricey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back