JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Late last year THP announced changes that were going to be taking place as we moved towards 2013 and the “New THP”. The changes have been coming for a lot of different reasons starting right with input from the wonderful members here over the last 18 months.

You have seen quite a few of the changes already.

THP Events Hall of Fame
Redesigned Home Page
Moving THP TV to the forefront with industry news
New Fantasy Golf
More THP Events
And much more.

Today we are proud to present a new look to the THP community, one that mirrors our newly redesigned home page and features a cleaner layout. The new forum community does not stop with just aesthetics however. We have taken all of your feedback and implemented a new “reputation” system, effectively eliminating the way it was done in the past.

Gone are the positive and negative reputation issues and in place is a new “thanks” button that let’s people know if you agree with their post or found their information useful. This information will be public and seen below a post along with how many people thought the post was useful or informative.

The newest version of our mobile partner Tapatalk has also been installed for your THPing on the go.

The regular search box has been replace with a google search which no longer restricts the amount of characters you need to type.

The “New THP” is one that we are proud of and we believe the members will be proud of as well. Enjoy the surroundings and as always, if you have any questions, comments or concerns, please feel free to let us know.

I like it! Thanks for everything!

The site looks great I love it!

You guys rock! Honestly this new look is awesome, and the "thanks" idea is really cool. Thanks for the hardwork and dedication that makes this place amazing

looks good so far!

Good stuff guys. Obviously not fully back yet, but it looks good so far. And thank you that my thread did not get lost!!

Reputation system is cool. Personally not a huge fan of all of the white, it's a little hard on the eyes after a while, just my opinion no big deal.

I really like the new color scheme, clean, minimalist. And the Thanks feature is a very nice way of handling reputation.

I like it. White is CLEAN. I like clean.

Looks good so far. As soon as the kinks get worked out, I am sure it will be perfect.

Good stuff, it's nice to see the effort in making the forum a better place.

The site looks great. Very clean looking. I like it quite a bit.

Wow the new site looks great, thanks for all the hard work

Just saw the new lay out, nicely done And I'm really liking the new thanks thing

Looking good! :good:

Love the redesign! Looks great.

Looks great :good:

Love the new layout. It looks amazing. Great job THP!

LOVE the thanks feature!!! New colors look SWEET!!! Great work guys

VERY nice!!!! I like it!

Just SO clean. Its all I keep coming back to.

Nice changes. Glad THP is back up.

Looks Awesome! !!

Back